Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What would you fix?

• Thread starter depressedblackcel
  • Start date
depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Self-banned
-
For me, i'd probably first of all fix my skin. Too much hyperpigmentation, wish i could return back to my old complexion. It was all one toned and beautiful....then i'd need to get whatever surgery is needed to fix my eye area. I'd say after that i'd need a nose job. My lips while big honestly isn't that bad, if i could maybe shrink it just a little bit. My lower third/jaw needs a lot of work. Then i'd say thats about it, maybe leg lengthening to hit 6 foot, but i'd need like 5 inches more.

What features would you guys say you'd need surgery for to improve?

I have no chin. That's the only problem with my face tbh. Most of my inceldom is due to my height. I'm 5'3".

Hair.

I don't care about looking like a 50 year old pedophile as a 26 year old. The damage of being mistaken for a 30 year old when I was 18, was already done.

I just want my big Afro back :feelsbadman:
Just for myself... It made me happy to have it.

Crooked nose and jaw, framecel bones, scoliosis, giant forehead, recessed eye area, weak jawline, male pattern baldness. The list is endless I think.

Jaw, lips, Zygos that’s it really. Pheno isn’t ideal but I can survive. Oh and frame of course, fixing being non NT as well

fuck improving face, I wanna be 6'0+ and 80kg+ instead of continuing to walk around as a mediocre 5'9 61kg

Jaw, teeth, maxilla, cheekbones, eye orbits, skin texture, (height, dicksize, wouldn't get surgery for them though, too risky) frame, nose, midface.

-bug eyes (orbital decompression)
-upper eyelid and lower eyelid exposure (blepharoplasty)
-recessed jaw (bimax surgery)
-starting norwooding (hair transplant)
i may have some other failos but those are the ones that can be fixed with surgery. i don't know if i should do it though. worried about long term pain or a botched operation.

Last edited:
You'd think by now they'd at least have a solid fix for it..
My cynical side believes that there isn't one already, because it's 98% of the time a mens problem.

But I don't know.

hairloss is brutal.
If I had to choose between being an attractive baldy and a ugly nigga with a head full of hair, I would pick the latter, every single time.
I fucking despite hair loss.

My height (5'7), my hairloss, or my teeth.

Hairline, eye-area, acne-scarring, and maybe get LL surgery since I am 5'9 & with that I could maybe reach 6'0 plus I would start using insoles in that case.

My eyesight, I can't see past my nose (literally).

My height first and foremost, I'd add like 4 to 5 inches

My Norwood 3, bulged nosetip, and my shitty under eye bags that make me look tired all the fucking time. Also autists or social retards like me should look into micro-dosing LSD.

For me, i'd probably first of all fix my skin. Too much hyperpigmentation, wish i could return back to my old complexion. It was all one toned and beautiful....then i'd need to get whatever surgery is needed to fix my eye area. I'd say after that i'd need a nose job. My lips while big honestly isn't that bad, if i could maybe shrink it just a little bit. My lower third/jaw needs a lot of work. Then i'd say thats about it, maybe leg lengthening to hit 6 foot, but i'd need like 5 inches more.

What features would you guys say you'd need surgery for to improve?
Height would be the first to fix but you'd need magic or extremely expensive and risky leg lengthening surgery to fix it.

I would also like to fix my face, but that too would take copious amounts of expensive and invasive surgeries.

My crooked nose, facial shape, prey eyes, hairline, feminine hips and narrow shoulders are my worst traits. Those would be the fist traits I would fix.

Last edited: