Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What would you even talk to a foid about on a date?

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
Imagine you went out to a bar or a restaurant and you were sitting at a table across for a foid. Lets say you were there for an hour. What the fuck would you talk about?

I consider normie males to be a completely different species than me. Foids may as well be from another galaxy. I have absolutely nothing in common with them. NOTHING. My brain literally doesn't fully register them as human beings. I've noticed this many times before. I talked to a foid one-on-one for an hour once in my life, 3 years ago and most of the time it was her talking and me occasionally adding in my 2 cents. Are all foids like this? Would they all be okay just talking about themselves the entire time?

You don't have to talk to them, you have to fuck them.

Only one bitch ever talked to me and it was in high school. I was just berating her looks, kept calling her a slag, praised Hitler and Israel, talked about Metal Gear Solid and she would just sit there acting all interested/attentive. Hoes are stuuu-pid.

The blackpill permeates into all things, and thus it can begin any discussion. If you are fakecel enough to get a date, you might as well run incel game as your PUA tactic. Foids love incel shit, they just hate ugly men.

The blackpill permeates into all things, and thus it can begin any discussion. If you are fakecel enough to get a date, you might as well run incel game as your PUA tactic. Foids love incel shit, they just hate ugly men.
Just talk about Incels.is on your date theory

i dunno, if you're talking to a modern libfag foid, she'll probably want to hear some crazy story where your whole crew of guys threw a huge party with drugs and a DJ and gross sexcapades

wouldn't know what to do with that shit at all

if i was talking to a more normal foid from working class background or something not as modern libfagged, we would talk about our hometowns, schools and families and compare stories, while trying to stick to the positive aspects

could be bit hard to stick to the positives since I had to experience all of those as inkler but I would figure it out
I wouldn't talk about heavy subjects like politics or very frivolous subjects like the latest kiked hollywood movie, the conversation topics would be selected to try and get us closer

Just talk about Incels.is on your date theory
The hotter and younger the bitch is, the more likely I am to tell her to follow me on incels.is like it was instagram or something.

The hotter and younger the bitch is, the more likely I am to tell her to follow me on incels.is like it was instagram or something.
What did you do when you were banned though?

about something you want to talk about, like all those fun experiences that never happened.

but tbh if you need to talk, it's over

Chad doesn't have to date, he has a dick appointment instead.

Imagine you went out to a bar or a restaurant and you were sitting at a table across for a foid. Lets say you were there for an hour. What the fuck would you talk about?

I consider normie males to be a completely different species than me. Foids may as well be from another galaxy. I have absolutely nothing in common with them. NOTHING. My brain literally doesn't fully register them as human beings. I've noticed this many times before. I talked to a foid one-on-one for an hour once in my life, 3 years ago and most of the time it was her talking and me occasionally adding in my 2 cents. Are all foids like this? Would they all be okay just talking about themselves the entire time?
yes this is also the problem with being blackpilled.

If you are truly black pilled you hate degeneracy and consumerism, this is the foids WHOLE WORLD.

Literally everything they do is hated by you, the majority of their life is consumption, consuming low iq media, degenerate shows, youtubers, tik tok etc etc etc. Consoom products shoes clothes hair makeup etc etc etc

You literally cant relate to them because they do nothing IN DEPTH they never dig deeper into subjects (eg sperging out on a topic), they dont have the will or the inclination. You dont participate in consoomerism on almost any level as its literally anathema to you, and you are morally against degeneracy.

How the fuck do you interact with this chasm between you.

Smalltalk about job/study, music, travel, hobbies, etc. Ask a lot of questions. Then when she is more comfortable and you are closer together i.e. not sitting across then you can share more intimiate things. You just have to say superficial stuff to keep the conversation going, but the layer of feelings is most important.

Most normies don't really focus on feelings but they like talking about themselves, that's why they have such an easy time.

Lie to her about doing extreme shit like skydiving and drugs and shit lmfao.

I intended to ask S.R.B about her current mental state and health.

However, foids are always dishonest. Concealed Experiences ---> Relationship Termination.

Ask her views on inceldom and the unspoken epidemic of misandry.

How she likes to be fucked

If they like you all you need is the ability to look them in the eye and have mundane, bare minimum social skills such as being able to respond to whatever bullshit they say and/or say bullshit to them yourself.

Basically they are the ones who should make it worth your time so you have the "confidence" to just not give a fuck much.

If the idea is that women hate clingy, appeasing beta male personas then trying to force "NTness" can actually hurt you. The best weapon for you is not caring much because -- if women supposedly like you in an ideal scenario -- it would not fucking matter much so long as you aren't a total sperglord or nervous wreck beyond words.

No women show interest but if I go out I could give a fuck about worrying about social conversations of all things. LOL the worst things some incels do is worrying about the "what if" when said point never organically happens anyways. If you know women are interested in you then there is no reason to worry about the "right" thing to say -- that is the wrong way to go about it. If no women are interested then there is hardly a "wronger" scenario since no "right" one really will exist to begin with much.

Last edited:
about my superior musical taste. i'll humiliate them because they don't listen to Comus - Drip Drip or Utopia - Hiroshima or even Aphrodite's Child - The Four Horsemen. i will mog them because they can't tell me 3 songs from Frank Zappa

Let's ask a bunch of incels what to do on a date :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:

Do us a favor and take these retarded threads to reddit where they belong

Maybe go on a dating advice forum ma nigguh.
Let's ask a bunch of incels what to do on a date :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:

Do us a favor and take these retarded threads to reddit where they belong
lol I only read this after posting, ye bro totally agree

I’ve had this exact same thought before and made threads about this topic. I don’t know how I would hold a conversation with a woman for more than 5 minutes without forcing it tbh. Its like normies always intuitively know what to say and have some response prepared reflexively while I have to think up every sentence manually

Ask her about random(favorite food, how is going in College/HS etc) stuff until she will start telling you her problems. You can gossip. Foids love to gossip.

ask her how big cock she prefers

Idk , normies can talk non stop for 8 hours about nothing
I can barely last 5 minutes

praised Hitler and Israel

That's... interesting.

If you are truly black pilled you hate degeneracy and consumerism, this is the foids WHOLE WORLD.

Literally everything they do is hated by you, the majority of their life is consumption, consuming low iq media, degenerate shows, youtubers, tik tok etc etc etc. Consoom products shoes clothes hair makeup etc etc etc

You literally cant relate to them because they do nothing IN DEPTH they never dig deeper into subjects (eg sperging out on a topic), they dont have the will or the inclination. You dont participate in consoomerism on almost any level as its literally anathema to you, and you are morally against degeneracy.

High IQ

:feelsLSD:

I have no idea. My life is in shambles, I have no social life to speak of, the only thing I have to talk about is the lunch I had the day of.

I would shut down because of extreme anxiety

Foids are unable to hold coherent conversation, or to access deep/complex topics

Foids also have a bell curve just like males, I am trying to make my third degree cousin my gf, we come from a high IQ family so she is one of the few females I can have deep conversations (her sister is just as smart as her, and two of my first cousin females ones are also quite intelligent as well).

I would say pErSoNaLiTy does not matter unless it's thugmaxxing or if you are so high IQ, you are the most verbally intelligent male she knows, thankfully I am in Latinoamérica, meaning my already high IQ gets locationmaxxed here, compared to these chimps I might as well be the next Isaac Newton

my ideal date would be with a woman who loves books at least as much as I do and willing to talk about them, a stoner would be a plus. Imagine smoking down with a woman and chilling, talking about books and life in general :cryfeels: so yeah, I would probably talk books or useless trivia. I have never met a woman like this and I don't think she exists

I would ask he how he pussy smells