Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal What would you do?

lmfao id just go to the bathroom and wash that shit off you cant fucking get this guy unless you wanna jump that escalator and if you slip gg
defeatist beta male attitude

I would try to get the guy and beat the shit out of him as if my life would depend on it.

defeatist beta male attitude

I would try to get the guy and beat the shit out of him as if my life would depend on it.
lol its being a beta male gl getting him when he is on the other side of an escalator wtf ru on about

That's what they get for not paying attention. If I see a clown with a bunch of pies eyeing me I'm staying tf away

Based and Clownpilled:feelsclown:

Bro I FUCKING LOVE THIS GUY!

He messes with exclusively women, single moms and faggots:feelsgah:

lmfao id just go to the bathroom and wash that shit off you cant fucking get this guy unless you wanna jump that escalator and if you slip gg
1. You sound like a bitch.

2. I'm in the worst shape of my life right now and I could easily make that jump. So long as you aren't a complete lard ass you can lift yourself over to the next side. You don't need to do a fucking backflip over lol.

I was putting that guy in the fucking hospital.

Indiana_Mall_Shooting_92541.jpg

Creampie fuel