Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What Would You Do ?

T

Taurus1994

Banned
-
If a ugly woman came up to you, and said that she would fuck you if you bought her a six pack of beer. What would you do ?

I would tell her to fuck off

I would turn her down because I am looking for an ltr, not just sex.

depends on what kind of ugly and I would need to know some background on her

Here is a little background on the woman in the scenario. She is 40 years old and she used to be pretty but she aged like milk, and she is super slutty like she has slept with 100 plus guys.

Depends on her personality. Because unlike women, who only care about looks, I care about personality.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I would be super skeptical if she was a total stranger.

If it was an ugly girl from my elementary- high school years, I would love to pound her.

I forgot to say add this earlier, but the woman has a bitchy personality, and she is a complete stranger to you and no matter you decide to do you will never see her again.

Honestly I would buy the pack of beer but instead of fucking her, I would have a conversation with her as we down a cold one. Maybe a relationship will come out of it

Honestly I would buy the pack of beer but instead of fucking her, I would have a conversation with her as we down a cold one. Maybe a relationship will come out of it

No sex + relationship = cuck.

No sex + relationship = cuck.
I was talking about the meeting part. I certainly would not want to bang a girl without knowing anything about her.

Please be a troll post, nobody can be this fucking stupid

You know you could just..... fuck her, which would create the basis for a strong pre-established physical attraction, because now if you talk she'll be thinkg about how great the orgasm you gave her felt. You know that's a good start before you attempt to start a relationship..... you know...... just a thought

After being on this site for a while, I'm starting to realize some of you aren't incel, you are incel because you are braincel, you're so fucking stupid that you keep yourself from getting laid, if someone cucks themselves this badly in a fucking hypothetical where they get offered pussy, its no wonder they can't get laid, because we don't get chances like this in real life.

You know you could just..... fuck her, which would create the basis for a strong pre-established physical attraction, because now if you talk she'll be thinkg about how great the orgasm you gave her felt. You know that's a good start before you attempt to start a relationship..... you know...... just a thought

After being on this site for a while, I'm starting to realize some of you aren't incel, you are incel because you are braincel, you're so fucking stupid that you keep yourself from getting laid, if someone cucks themselves this badly in a fucking hypothetical where they get offered pussy, its no wonder they can't get laid, because we don't get chances like this in real life.
No such thing as braincel imo. If you are inexperienced with women and turn them off there's only one reason why.

I’m not as low inhib as you think I am. Don’t me get wrong it would eventually lead to sex, but nobody is as retarded as to stick their dick in HIV infested roastie. My life is already shit I don’t need AIDS on top of that. That’s just low IQ

I’m not as low inhib as you think I am. Don’t me get wrong it would eventually lead to sex, but nobody is as retarded as to stick their dick in HIV infested roastie. My life is already shit I don’t need AIDS on top of that. That’s just low IQ

Honestly, if you're being serious (which I doubt) then there's a very obvious reason why you're incel. Do you thin Tyrone is getting to know Stacy before he fucks her?

Here is a little background on the woman in the scenario. She is 40 years old and she used to be pretty but she aged like milk, and she is super slutty like she has slept with 100 plus guys.
Honestly, if you're being serious (which I doubt) then there's a very obvious reason why you're incel. Do you thin Tyrone is getting to know Stacy before he fucks her?
Did nobody seriously read this part? 100 plus guys!! Tyrone wouldn’t need a background check for Stacey as she already filtered out low tier males. Leaving her statistically cleaner than the roastie of question. Plus I already willingly accept all of this despite it all. Please tell me I’m not the only person who doesn’t want HIV from a very likely infected roastie...

Did nobody seriously read this part? 100 plus guys!! Tyrone wouldn’t need a background check for Stacey as she already filtered out low tier males. Leaving her statistically cleaner than the roastie of question. Plus I already willingly accept all of this despite it all. Please tell me I’m not the only person who doesn’t want HIV from a very likely infected roastie...

Serious question: were you homeschooled?

Female to male HIV transmission is so rare that it's questionable whether it even happens, or if it's actually just between heteros who happen to also share needles.

Having sex with a stranger for beer? Doesn't sound like my type of girl.

Serious question: were you homeschooled?

Female to male HIV transmission is so rare that it's questionable whether it even happens, or if it's actually just between heteros who happen to also share needles.
Sorry I meant STDs should have made it clearer. HIV was my main concern though. However, if one were to share genital fluid it is actually very possible.

Sorry I meant STDs should have made it clearer. HIV was my main concern though. However, if one were to share genital fluid it is actually very possible.

No it is not. Female to male HIV is incredibly rare no matter what fluid you share.

I looked it up. You’re right

Well I'm glad to hear you looked it up. The medical system has spread so much propganda it's not even funny. Take the medical blackpill

Don’t me get wrong it would eventually lead to sex

No it wouldn't, there is literally no guarantee of that, the only thing it would likely lead to is some random bitch getting free beer lol.

but nobody is as retarded as to stick their dick in HIV infested roastie

IDK, I was thinking the entire point of the hypothetical is that there was no risks involved like that, but here's the thing, if you waste all those hours getting to know her, giving her free beer, likely buying food afterwards, just for her to hit you with "oh btw I like you, so here's the truth, I have aids, thanks for the free fucking meal and drinks, thanks for the hours of your life you won't get back" that would make you a retard STILL

Tyrone wouldn’t need a background check for Stacey as she already filtered out low tier males. Leaving her statistically cleaner than the roastie of question.

You just proved here you are a retard, because its the tyrones and stacies that are having the most sex, they are more likely to be infected than an ugly woman retard, ugly women don't get laid as much as stacey. She is likely just really horny that night because she hasn't gotten any in a while and is willing to take fucking beer just to be fucked and "feel like a woman again". You're just an idiot for passing it up, if you're so worried why not accept the deal on the basis that you both get tested, why waste your time trying to "get to know her" only to find out likely days or weeks after she has aids and you lost time you'll never get back.

Last edited:
No it wouldn't, there is literally no guarantee of that, the only thing it would likely lead to is some random bitch getting free beer lol.

IDK, I was thinking the entire point of the hypothetical is that there was no risks involved like that, but here's the thing, if you waste all those hours getting to know her, giving her free beer, likely buying food afterwards, just for her to hit you with "oh btw I like you, so here's the truth, I have aids, thanks for the free fucking meal and drinks, thanks for the hours of your life you won't get back" that would make you a retard STILL

You just proved here you are a retard, because its the tyrones and stacies that are having the most sex, they are more likely to be infected than an ugly woman retard, ugly women don't get laid as much as stacey. She is likely just really horny that night because she hasn't gotten any in a while and is willing to take fucking beer just to be fucked and "feel like a woman again". You're just an idiot for passing it up, if you're so worried why not accept the deal on the basis that you both get tested, why waste your time trying to "get to know her" only to find out likely days or weeks after she has aids and you lost time you'll never get back.
Thanks for the reply. TLDR

this sounds like a beavis and butthead episode

she wouldn't actually do it of course; she's scamming you

I'd assume that she just wants free shit