Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What would you do with a death note?

O

omnigold

Banned
-
title

Assuming you don't get shinigami eyes nor a shinigami with you.

probably write incels in denial that I know of in it
make them go ER then die

title

Assuming you don't get shinigami eyes nor a shinigami with you.
having a Deathnote IRL is a personal wet dream of mine.

I Would do what Light does tbh kill people who commit crimes, and anyone I dislike. Would probably blackmail foids into giving me sex and then kill them anyways.

Kill all foids :feelstrash:

I would only write down the worst people's names/famous people's/make demands.

I'd use it to help keep conservative politicians in power

Aside from that, I'd probably just keep it hidden away where nobody can find it

Wipe the world from scum
giphy.gif

Kill all men on earth taller than me. :dab::dab::dab:

I'd honestly use it for the same reasons Light does. It's logical and justified when you really think about it. I wouldn't just go after criminals though, I'd go after politicians, prostitutes, tranoids, adulterers, bankers, fornicators, egalitarians, satanists/atheists, communists, feminists, pagans, furries, femboys, cucks, landlords.

Open tinder and Instagram and start writing down any name and face I see. Bonus points go to twitch and have e thots sepuku on live stream. The ragefuel from paypigs would be glorious.

A lot of blood

You can't control someone to kill others with the death note.
I'm pretty sure you can either
A.Describe someone's last moments in it and write there "opens fire in public" or sth
B.Write a cause of death "killed by someone"
He made a guy write a letter in prison and a woman kill herself so it could interfere with your free will greatly
but there is no proof for this specific action so dunno

I'm pretty sure you can either
A.Describe someone's last moments in it and write there "opens fire in public" or sth
B.Write a cause of death "killed by someone"
He made a guy write a letter in prison and a woman kill herself so it could interfere with your free will greatly
but there is no proof for this specific action so dunno

You can control someone to suicide but not kill others, look at 10, and if you could do this then Light would have won easily.

I would write the names of all the billionaires in the world, and all of their inheritors.

You can control someone to suicide but not kill others, look at 10, and if you could do this then Light would have won easily.
tldr tbh

Kill every everyone , except trueCels and stacies . How about that .

Kill every everyone , except trueCels and stacies . How about that .
Kill everybody but blackpilled trucels. Reproduce with robots. Stacies get old and stop being attractive and will lead to this happening again.

Kill everybody but blackpilled trucels. Reproduce with robots. Stacies get old and stop being attractive and will lead to this happening again.
We will create super BLACKPILLED GIGA CHADS AND STACIES and make them worship as Gods after we passed away, because we are their creators . We will built stature for us.

We will create super BLACKPILLED GIGA CHADS AND STACIES and make them worship as Gods after we passed away, because we are their creators . We will built stature for us.
Yes

Iirc you can control people’s actions before killing them, so I would make my enemies do something humiliating or immoral and give them time before having them commit suicide. This way their reputation is ruined.

Seems like my AVI is perfect for this occasion. I would throw the world into complete and utter chaos. Write every single president, prime minister, king, queen, supreme leader - everyone would be written in the book. Then, I would write the names of the most famous people on earth. Actors, actresses, authors, musicians - cuz why not.
Finally. I'd write my own name.
But I wouldn't do any of this before I trolled IT. Would make someone beloved on plebbit, like Keanu Reeves rope, with a suicide note saying "Inceltears did this to me" JFL

kill everyone. well, as many as i can. my hand would cramp up after writing down 50 names

I would read that note backwards!