Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope What would you do? - War Crime

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Year is 2032. You are Private Incelson Number C23249161, a newly enlisted conscript of the United States Space Force.

586bbc40-184c-4df9-82b3-098047de8351-ussf.png

After basic training, you have been assigned to the Incel Infantry Uni, codename ECHO ROMEO.

Your unit is deployed to the planet of chadaria, a high T, aggressive but poorly armed and small planet located away from our orbits.

maxresdefault.jpg

All of the residents of the planet are consisted of gigachads and stacies. The average height of the men here are 6'4 and the women, 6'0.

They are low inhibition, hyperaggressive and lives in a rough culture.

After days of patrolling the glass luxury city, looks like the locals wasn't liking our presence. According to a female resident of chadaria, the US space forces are too ugly and short, that she warns she will scratch her eyes out.

A day, you were patrolling on the Chadaria High School, the chads and stacies are bullying our soldiers and stripped off their guns, picking them up and throwing them, unsurprisingly the soldiers are from the incel unit.

You approach and tell them to stop, a chad slaps you.

The entire school shouts out a "URRRRRA" and charge after you and your squad mates.

What would you do?

It is considered a lawfully engagement due to the aggression of the hostiles.

-leave
-open fire
-stand there and watch your mates shoot the chads

Kill those primitives ¦>

Burn them alive

Fuck there mothers

I wish posts on this site were as creative as this one. Very very good.

Kill the Chads. Then enslave the chads into forced labour and the stacies into domestic training, so they can be conditioned to adapt to the incels advanced society and provide to them suitable wives.

Call air support

High quality post, I liked also the images. Chadaria... :feelskek:

Open fire and smash the school, just to get started.

There is some currupted data in the reports of the imperial archives, I see. I am sure the chads were 6'8.