Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What would you do to become a 7 foot CHAD like this guy?

Fuckmyexistence

Fuckmyexistence

Professional Cuck-Slayer
-
his face may only be chadlite tier, maybe 7/10, however his height ascends him to like a 9/10 and he's not even a lanklet, he's a 7 FOOT TALL MUSCULAR chad like holy shit. the heightmogging is fucking hilarious, bet no one fucks with this guy.

the things i would do to be this guy rn

If it was guaranteed? Some god came down and promised it, so I knew it was true?
Literally, anything.

Guy can legit get any pussy he wants in the whole word.

Honestly, I just wish I were dead at this point.

7 feet is not a healthy height anymore tbh. Would be much better if a couple of inches shorter and better face.

HE GETS RESPECTED FOR ABSOLUTELY NOTHING MEANWHILE IT'S SHITTING SEASON ON MANLETS LMAO

HE GETS RESPECTED FOR ABSOLUTELY NOTHING MEANWHILE IT'S SHITTING SEASON ON MANLETS LMAO
"Hey you're tall bro?! Haha, come here man, let me shake your hand bro, damn, 7 foot bro? Nice, bro, damn, hahaha, wow."
It's always shitting season on manlets. :lul::forcedsmile::kys::feelsrope:

"Hey you're tall bro?! Haha, come here man, let me shake your hand bro, damn, 7 foot bro? Nice, bro, damn, hahaha, wow."
just grow up and work on your personality bruh

I'd take two dicks at the same time just to have his frame.
don't really care for his height/face/race

He is unmoggable

The vast majority of humans must be really stupid given how they automatically respect people based on random genetic factors. They don't have the consciousness to realize it's their animal brain driving them to respect someone who'd be able to defend them better during tribal warfare/animal attacks. The disgustingly massive respect disparity between tall and short men is 100% biological impulses, yet people justify treating tall men like they're celebrities.

DiSXc2p.jpg

Fucking Mogged

I'd rather be 5'11'' brad pitt

OP's example, pass. I'm in :heart: with how that bber dominates that expo. I would be Venne1138's roommate for three months if that means I could ascend.

Last edited:
I'd do illegal things, bad things.

His GF is 6'1 (title is in heels)

I would be a gigachad as I’m good looking

His proportions are comical

Much rather be 6”5 with a robust wide frame.
Agreed. Jfl at these towers sticking out like a sore thumb.

6'4, lean, with broad shoulders and thick wrists is life on god mode. Not some Jolly Green Giant

Agreed. Jfl at these towers sticking out like a sore thumb.

6'4, lean, with broad shoulders and thick wrists is life on god mode. Not some Jolly Green Giant
Nah bro no ones gonna fuck with a 7 foot chad, people look up to him in awe

His face isn't 7/10 lmao.

5.5 at best.

Lmfao his face is like 3/10. He's ugly as fuck. Being 7 foot tall is also freaky and looks stupid and ugly. The only reason he gets attention is because its uncommon to be 7 feet and own a popular youtube channel so he has the status needed to get girls.

7 feet is not a healthy height anymore tbh. Would be much better if a couple of inches shorter and better face.
Yeah not a couple of inches. Atleast 1 whole foot shorter would be preferable. I'd rather be 5'7 than that shit.

Yeah not a couple of inches. Atleast 1 whole foot shorter would be preferable. I'd rather be 5'7 than that shit.
I think the perfect male height is 6'2.

No girl will ever thing you're short.
No girl will ever think you're "too tall" or a lanklet faggot.

Also no particular health problems at this height.

I would go on a genocide crusade for an extra inch of height

I would rather 6 foot 4 with a 9+face
I think the perfect male height is 6'2.

No girl will ever thing you're short.
No girl will ever think you're "too tall" or a lanklet faggot.

Also no particular health problems at this height.
The taller the better always tbh with sufficient frame. When girls say someone is 'too tall' it's because they have a lanky frame. 6 foot 2 wont be able to date women over 6 foot 2 (not as rare as you think, I have seen quite a few)