Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What Would You Do is a great example of double standards which women have.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
Look at both videos:

Look how much virtue and support the girl is getting compared to the guy. They all expect the guy to "man up" except the last dude, but the thing is, the girl abusing the guy isn't confronted at all, but the dude who is "abusing" his teen gf immediately gets confronted by white knights and foids. There's really no difference scenario-wise, both are being abused, but look who gets all the love.

Life is bullshit.

Also I'd bang that hot JB chick actor in the first vid hard nglngltbh.

teehee women are so hard done by in society!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If i was on a date with a foid why would either one of us be on our phones? Shouldn't we be enjoying each other's company?

If i was on a date with a foid why would either one of us be on our phones? Shouldn't we be enjoying each other's company?
Exactly. I'd probably be curious myself to why she'd be on her phone, in the case if I had a date, and ultimately it would bother me too.

WWYD sometimes unintentionally shows us how many double standards there are.

Exactly. I'd probably be curious myself to why she'd be on her phone, in the case if I had a date, and ultimately it would bother me too.
Western civilization is fucked. Yeah, I like to be on my phone sometimes too, but there's a time to put your phone down and pay attention to the person in front of you.

Too many to post, don't feel like triggering myself

Wwyd is a stupid cuck soy show put out by one of the biggest soy cucked networks abc family that glorifies being a sjw moral fag cuck that gets offended by things that is not relevant to their lives. If you need ER just watch this liberal cuck soy trash shit
dates for cucks to pay for food to fill the fat foids mouth

Wwyd is a stupid cuck soy show put out by one of the biggest soy cucked networks abc family that glorifies being a sjw moral fag cuck that gets offended by things that is not relevant to their lives. If you need ER just watch this liberal cuck soy trash shit
It's what I watch if I want potent ER fuel.

That's no surprise. Another double standard is when they catch a "predator" with a 16 year old girl. Everyone gets outraged in the restaurant and comment section when it was a man going on a date with the young girl, but no one cared when a 50 year old rostie wanted to fuck a young boy. They had to hire actors to care about the boy to make it seem like there are no double standards, but I can see through their tricks.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back