Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What would you do in such a scenario

• Thread starter Theinvoluntarycelib
  • Start date
T

Theinvoluntarycelib

Sub-2 168cm manlet KHHV too ugly for prostitutes
★★
Imagine you're at a normie party. You're low inhib, feeling good and actually talking to people and have a good rhythm going.

Suddenly, Chad-lite comes and tries to put you down. You're wearing a good set of clothes, he mockingly asks you "Hey [insert name here], how much did you rent those for?". The foids around you burst out laughing, the niggers start sniggering.

You want to put him down. Let's say that a tactical retreat and physical violence is not allowed. How do you put him down and own the situation socially? What will your reply be? How do you shut him up?

Note that you and I are inkwells, staring at him with a stoic face is not going to help, and your social standing has already plummeted.

Brocels, help me out, I might face a similar situation soon (although not in the same context).

Last edited:
Use a wine bottle to smash his head but in this fiction scenario he will end up in hospital coma for 3 months.
:feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Use a wine bottle to smash his head but in this fiction scenario he will end up in hospital coma for 3 months.
:feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Edited post to restrict use of physical violence, as it is not going to work

I have been to similar situations a lot tbh, i am low inhib that was bullied A LOT for my sub3 looks

What i did is throwing chairs and random objects, acting like an animal while joker laugh, and in the process harm random foids as well :society::society::society::society:

I still got my ass kicked by these chads don’t get me wrong, but it was satisfying to know i at least fought back against the bullies :feelsLSD:just start acting like a literal rabid ape:society:

All in a video game obviously :society:
Yeah, well, I can't do that. Any other ideas?

There’s nothing you can say.

He’s gonna let you stay in the party until midnight when you’ll get kicked out and then he’ll start ripping coke lines of Stacy’s ass and then proceed to have an orgy while we rot on our PC’s.

The only good option is to physically harm him so that he can’t fulfill the rest of his night of pleasure

:lul::lul::lul:

There's not much OP can do beyond this. There are no words to recover from this eventual humiliation :feelsugh:

burn down the house (in video game)

Normcuck confirmed

Say "your mom gave these to me as a gift for spending the night with her"

There's nothing I can do huh? Perhaps the best option would be slink in the corner, at least I'll get mogged in silence

Say "your mom gave these to me as a gift for spending the night with her"
Ah yes. Because a CHAD-LITE's MOM would definitely have sex with a 2/10 Incel. Sure buddy.:soy::soy::soy:

There's litterally nothing you can do unfortunately. Honestly, if I were you, I would just never go to this place from the beginning.:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

There's litterally nothing you can do unfortunately. Honestly, if I were you, I would just never go to this place from the beginning.:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Yeah, unfortunately it's an obligation I absolutely must fulfill. There's no way around this for me.

Ah yes. Because a CHAD-LITE's MOM would definitely have sex with a 2/10 Incel. Sure buddy.:soy::soy::soy:

say she doesn't discriminate she let's everyone get a turn

say she doesn't discriminate she let's everyone get a turn
Yes, that's why she got a Chad-Lite son. Because she doesn't discriminate.
Sop mom jokes you worthless incels (Tee-hee).

Yes, that's why she got a Chad-Lite son. Because she doesn't discriminate.
Sop mom jokes you worthless incels (Tee-hee).
Get your head out of your ass and stop taking everything so literally

Get your head out of your ass and stop taking everything so literally
I take things REALISTICALLY. If you said that to a Chad Lite, he would laugh at your face and bully you even harder

Well I’d probably just walk away destroy everything in the bathroom of the house I was in (assuming it’s a house party) ,probably just like pissing on the floor ripping shower curtains unscrewing and bending the shower head break off the plug for the bath and pocket it, and also Id clog the toilet with paper towels all while being as stealthy as possible. After all of that I’d probably just try and steal/bend all the knives,forks and spoons and scout around to see if I can steal anything of value without being noticed, as I leave if any jackets are on a hook I’ll take them then leave and go home smoke and drink probably cry then release that i won because I have gained more shit than him in that night.

I take things REALISTICALLY. If you said that to a Chad Lite, he would laugh at your face and bully you even harder
Then bring violence into the equation. What do you propose then? Just take whatever he throws at you like a good little cuck?

Then bring violence into the equation. What do you propose then? Just take whatever he throws at you like a good little cuck?
I hate to break it to you, but there no other choice. Unless you're physically strong (tall, frame etc.), there's nothing else you can do. I didn't anything else when I was in similar situations (many years ago). I've learned not to take part in those types of "interactions".