Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What would you do in an apocalypse

• Thread starter HiddenUzer.Belgrade
  • Start date
HiddenUzer.Belgrade

HiddenUzer.Belgrade

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
Scenario - you come across a 10/10 stacy by herself walking on the highway and there’s not a human in sight other than her.

Marry her.:feelsaww:
The story goes on, she brutally rejects you and calls you ugly then runs away. What’s oils you do now?

Live harmoniously with her :feelsaww:

Eat her because I’m already a zombie by this point

The story goes on, she brutally rejects you and calls you ugly then runs away. What’s oils you do now?
Nothing tbh. I would stock up on guns, gas and canned food.

She will be my servant and help me hunt and survive or ill shoot her (in video games)

Then ill make her my sex slave.

Talk to her and try to seduce her in a softly way

And if she rejects me, I'd rape her

She will be bait. Ill make her draw random men in while being naked and then kill them and take all their loot (in video games)

High five her, and then hug her. :feelsohh:

nobody can stop me :lul:

I'd probably just rob her than leave her alone. Rape doesn't really excite me. I like when women give consent

first thing I will hunt my oneitis and her boyfriend down.

Scenario - you come across a 10/10 stacy by herself walking on the highway and there’s not a human in sight other than her.

stephen king film GIF by hoppip

rape....take her back to my place for more.

Nothing, tbh. I mean, I don't want to rape anyone. And even considering the fact we're the only people in the world, she won't want to have sex with me.

Nothing, tbh. I mean, I don't want to rape anyone. And even considering the fact we're the only people in the world, she won't want to have sex with me.
it would be your mission to reproduce with her in order to keep humanity alive