Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What would you do in a post-apocalyptic situation?

What would you do?

• Force myself on her and end inceldom instantly

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • I'll try to charm her by personalitmaxxing/jestermaxxing

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • I'm too high-inhib so I'll do nothing except hope she likes me and approaches me herself

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters
Subhuman100

Subhuman100

What happens when copes get boring?
★★★
Let's say some sort of apocalyptic event happens in the next couple of years. Could be a nuclear fallout or some virus apocalypse.

Let's say you manage to survive somehow and end up at a remote place.

You see another survivor! - It's a Stacey! She's scared and all alone

Would you force yourself on her to end your inceldom? Or try to make her your gf by jestermaxxing? Or do nothing and just hope she likes you after some time together?

I would eat her because I’m a zombie

It's hard to say, at that point yes she probably doesn't want to do anything with you or she may stick with you if there's no one else around. Then again she may take her chances or risk to explore around to see if there's anyone there. Foids naturally tend to be reliant on others.

(In a simulation) yes... that is how our ancestors ascended anyways.

Fucking cope. You niggers watch too much tv. Nuclear Apocalypse or zombie shit wont be like on the Walking Dead. Most of us would probably get eaten by Chad right away. Fucking copers

I wouldn’t do the first option officer

honestly i think i would only have the guts to play around with a fresh corpse.

"Come with me if you want to live."

Basically tell a bitch she can suck my dick and let me impregnate her becoming my apocalyptic family wife where she'll be well taken care of or she can take care of herself dropping dead in a ravine for all I care. I'm not a selfish man, I only want one woman in this world, my entire life I've only wanted one woman, but in a apocalyptic environment it's my way or the highway. :feelsjuice:

I'd give her the ultimatum that she can give me what I want and I'll provide and protect her and our offspring or I'll just take what I want and leave her to die. Realistically, pretty much all women where given the same choice in pre agriculture society.

Depending on my mood, I'd either completely ignore her or kill her.

I'd give her the ultimatum that she can give me what I want and I'll provide and protect her and our offspring or I'll just take what I want and leave her to die. Realistically, pretty much all women where given the same choice in pre agriculture society.
Pretty much, but it is far better to allure them with honey instead of vinegar. :feelsjuice:

Well, stranger...

Well

I am only bonded by law

you ever watch 'cabin in the woods'? what determined which scenario they would be killed by are the sum of their actions during their stay. imagine that this world is the cabin in the woods and all signs point towards zombie apocalypse. the covid situation was a simulation to test the survival rates and responses of countries and demographics in response to an infective threat. the 'best' places to be would be where ample firearms and fuel are but another threat would be roving gangz cuz they got weapons too.