Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What would you do if your gf’s pussy tasted awful?

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Let’s say you got a gf one day and her pussy tasted awful. What would you say to her? Would you tell her to doublewash/go get checked/fix her diet/drink some pineapple juice?

Would you yell in her face?

Last edited:

I'm Yellow now:panties:

I genuinely do not know. I'd probably power through and continue, but I'd be far more apprehensive to do it again with her, thus leading to the ending of our short relationship.
You’d end the relationship knowing she’s your only chance?

I'll never have on at least not in this life so who knows.

Become accustomed to the taste by eating her out more often

I can’t give you a personal answer, because I am so desperate, that I would probably just politely ask her to take a shower.

I have a true funny story about stinky pussy that happened with my normie friend.

Back in 2010, when I was a freshman in college, my normie friend in the dorms hooked up with a blonde foid who’s pussy smelled really bad. Apparently, they were about to have sex, but my friend felt that her pussy smelled too bad. My friend was only like 18 at the time, but he slowed things down, and told her that he couldn’t have sex with her! They ended the night on an awkward note, and every time my friend saw the blonde foid after that terrible night, he would laugh because the memory of her stinky pussy was so strong.

Would you tell her to doublewash/go get checked/fix her diet/drink some pineapple juice? Would you yell in her face?

Draw her a bubble bath, see if that fixes it first.

Who else high af rn

Still lick it anyway because it's probably all I'll ever get.

Would worry because maybe is an infection or a nasty STD :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

Use my setan hand and ZABANIYAH her pussy.