Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What would you do if you woke up as a 9/10 6ft4 chad

waluigi_gang

waluigi_gang

Recruit
★★★
I would literally cry tears of joy. Then i would go out to the local college party and pump

First of all I would suddenly get very careful about maintenance. Diet, exercise, skin exfoliation, sunscreen, etc. You can't take care of a sparkling Ferrari Enzo the same way you would a brown 1994 Toyota Corolla.

But besides that I would probably have a lot of girlfriends, meet a lot of people, and apply to modelling agencies. I might also try to become an actor and start taking acting classes.
This. I'd also start a TikTok account or come up with some other way to make easy money as a Chad. Then I'd live an easy and wonderful life

First of all I would suddenly get very careful about maintenance. Diet, exercise, skin exfoliation, sunscreen, etc. You can't take care of a sparkling Ferrari Enzo the same way you would a brown 1994 Toyota Corolla.

But besides that I would probably have a lot of girlfriends, meet a lot of people, and apply to modelling agencies. I might also try to become an actor and start taking acting classes.
Exactly. And instead of being a chore it would be exciting and invigorating knowing 5hat everything you did was worthwhile

I would do nothing but continue to post on .is.

Go back to sleep.

I would literally cry tears of joy. Then i would go out to the local college party and pump
I would use Tinder to see what's going on. Then, I will study a manager degree to do nothing and earn easy money since foids are the gatekeepers of the workforce market.

Never take another shower again :feelsclown:

Make coffee like every morning

keep being a virgin cause i get personalitymogged by short fat balding indians due to the fact that i'm an evil mysogynistic incel.

keep being a virgin cause i get personalitymogged by short fat balding indians due to the fact that i'm an evil mysogynistic incel.
Brutal truth. Trucels even if they wake up in a Chad body would be incel. We have bad personalities.

Brutal truth. Trucels even if they wake up in a Chad body would be incel. We have bad personalities.
Nope. You would only be incel until you actually asked a stacy out. Until then you would be mentalcel. Any chad can get a hot gf regardless of pers9nality

Return to my original body. I've grown accustomed to suffering.

Postmaxx furiously in the sewers

I would
go-er.gif

scam whores for money and live my neet life, holes are not worth my time.

rape a bunch of staceys and get away with it because rape only exists for non chads

literally put a gun to my temple and pull the trigger. One less chad:feelsaww:

I'll do all that they do to ugly, short and ethnic men.

[UWSL][/UWSL][UWSL]Make fun of their looks and bully them (revenge for ugly shaming)[/UWSL]
[UWSL]Tell them to kill themselves for their curves (revenge fir heightshaming)[/UWSL]
[UWSL]Mention in my tinder bio "Eww I don't date mayo and noodlewhores they are the ugliest" (These femoids are the most egomaniac) (revenge for hating ethnic men). [/UWSL]
[UWSL]Make fun of disabled/disordered women (for my mentalcel bros). [/UWSL]
[UWSL]Give them false hopes by flirting w them only to cheat later on. [/UWSL]
[UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL][/UWSL]

I'll do all that they do to ugly, short and ethnic men.

[UWSL]Make fun of their looks and bully them (revenge for ugly shaming)[/UWSL]
[UWSL]Tell them to kill themselves for their curves (revenge fir heightshaming)[/UWSL]
[UWSL]Mention in my tinder bio "Eww I don't date mayo and noodlewhores they are the ugliest" (These femoids are the most egomaniac) (revenge for hating ethnic men). [/UWSL]
[UWSL]Make fun of disabled/disordered women (for my mentalcel bros). [/UWSL]
[UWSL]Give them false hopes by flirting w them only to cheat later on. [/UWSL]

Nope. You would only be incel until you actually asked a stacy out. Until then you would be mentalcel. Any chad can get a hot gf regardless of pers9nality
How are we supposed to even ask a femoid out when she is disgusted by our existence and doesn't even reply to our hi? I can't start a conversation with a femoid without her either totally ignoring me (even when I ask for help) or leaving the scene with some excuse. How tf are we supposed to ask her out? Judging by her reactions we already know it's pointless.

One of my truecel friends had a Becky lab partner, and he helped her a lot in an attempt to impress her. She said the usual thank you nonsense, and when he asked her out for valentine she reported him for harassment.

SO

Seriously.

Id marry a rich country club girl, whose dad owns a car dealership

I would go on the streets and scream with my loud voice and promote inceldom and be elected as new president

Get on Tinder and Bumble and slay.