Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What would you do if you were walking outside and a man approached you and just slapped the shit out of your face and called you a creep?

What would you do?

• Fight back

Votes: 12 92.3%
  • Ignore it and walk away

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Insult him

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★
Just randomly thought of this because I had stumbled across this predator catching video and the Batman wannabes slapped the guy twice in the face and the dude did nothing back.

I then thought about the fact that if you’re under 5’7 as a man. If a much taller man 5’9 - 5’10 or more slaps you in the face out of nowhere in public, even if you fight back will you be able to harm him much without training in the gym or learning some moves?

I don't like confrontations irl

Im literally gouging his eyes out and taking a bite out of his throat, you dont need alot of strength to win a fight

This is exactly why I started training MMA. I can cope with fantasy of mauling tallfags. But if tallfags train too, then it's over unless you train seriously and consistently with coaches.

even if you fight back will you be able to harm him much without training in the gym or learning some moves?
You can get lucky, or maybe you're just stronger than the tallfag, but honestly, you need to start training, brocel. Now.
Get free trial in MMA or Boxing gym. See how this is like.

Im literally gouging his eyes out and taking a bite out of his throat, you dont need alot of strength to win a fight
Now you are arrested.

Fists will be swung idgaf what happens

pay 5 niggers to rape his girl

pay 5 niggers to rape his girl

season 8 GIF by The Walking Dead

My FathER gave me his 7-shot Taurus pistol which I carry every-time I leave the house , so you already know:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

"No, this can't be happening, I'm in charge here"

8e0.gif

I always carry a hand axe when i go out. Would probably make good use of it. And even if get arrested, who the fuck cares. The laws in my country prevent death sentences so free food for life (In Elden Ring) (Satire)