Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW What would you do if you were in the same room as a foid?

N

numberonefoidhater

Greycel
Fellow incels, what would you do if you were in the same room as a foid? You can do anything you want with her, afterwards you won't get punished for your actions

Give her the COCK

Fellow incels

Nothing that would be against the law, sir.

Fellow incels, what would you do if you were in the same room as a foid? You can do anything you want with her, afterwards you won't get punished for your actions
I would do the same thing I always do when I'm in a room with a girl

absolutly fucking nothing.

Now go fuck off dumbass reddit faggot grAY. We know that you're trying to bait answers which you can post on reddit for upvotes. fucking cuck.

leave, no value being in that room

I would be very polite and ask her how her day is, officer.

stare at her boobs

What is this question, officer? :feelsLSD:

Talk to her about blackpill and inceldom

I would ask her what her favorite general is and hopefully have a nice discussion about military history with her (in videogame)

Put me in the screenshot reddit GrAY fag

Also kill yourself foid

Hope you get SA'd!

Hello fellow incels, I’ll have one rape please

Lame try sir

Gray sir
Graycel

Fuck off you stupid cunt go back to reddit

Least obvious glowpost

Probably still get rejected.

It’s midnight in fairfax county you should be off shift by now

Joined Oct 3, 2024
Posts16

How about we make it more interesting. Whatever we do to this foid we also have to do to you.:feelsYall:

IMG 1401

Nothing officer

I'll talk to her about cars and make her tolerate me yappin about cars for hours. What would YOU do?

I would wait for her to fall asleep before going for it

Im going Straight animal mode on that bitch.