Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel What would you do if you were in a relationship and the woman got burnt?

A

a1mless

Recruit
★★★★
What would you do if by a miracle you are a 3 or a 4 and managed to end up with a woman who is 6 or 7 or even higher, got married and were actually happy for a few yrs, then she is an accident and suffers burns to her whole body making her a 1 or lower would you leave her? In this case the husband left his wife within 2 weeks.

>walk in
>see this
>get the fuck out of there

1. I'll never get a gf
2. Never marry
3. Never get an 7/10
4. In an alternate universe where I do and she gets burnt I'll leave her in a heartbeat. She has no soul anyway, so she's now an ugly demon, at least before she was a beautiful demon.

A
1. I'll never get a gf
2. Never marry
3. Never get an 7/10
4. In an alternate universe where I do and she gets burnt I'll leave her in a heartbeat. She has no soul anyway, so she's now an ugly demon, at least before she was a beautiful demon.
Agreed!

1. I'll never get a gf
2. Never marry
3. Never get an 7/10

Lmao inceltear roasties will rage when they see this thread.

Guess what cunts... we are allowed to have preferences teehee!

1. I'll never get a gf
2. Never marry
3. Never get an 7/10
Hit the nail on the head

Leave her, obviously. Lookism is real and applies to foids just as much as it applies to me.

Her husband was bashed brutal for leaving her.
I would stay. Not to sound horrible, but her vagina wasn't burnt shut was it? I still took a vow to her and now I would feel more confident that she wouldn't cheat on me. If she could still have kids, our kids would have her beautiful genes, not the Freddie Kruger genes.

It really depends on how long I’ve been with her and how she is as a foid
I would stay. Not to sound horrible, but her vagina wasn't burnt shut was it? I still took a vow to her and now I would feel more confident that she wouldn't cheat on me. If she could still have kids, our kids would have her beautiful genes, not the Freddie Kruger genes.
Exactly fam, High IQ

A consequence of modern medicine. By nature, she should have died. A better outcome for her to be sure.

A Husband stayed with a woman who's face was burnt off in The Pentagon Attack, which was part of The Trade Center Bombing.
There was also an article a while back, where a woman blew her face off with a shotgun and survived, because a boy rejected her.

Leave.

Physical attraction is the fundamental basis for a romantic relationship, and I would feel absolutely no physical attraction whatsoever to her.

Were now looksmatched, if she is able to grow her hair out thatd be good enough for me, shes still capable of birthing an aryan goddess daughter so even if shes damaged that dont matter to me
Leave.

Physical attraction is the fundamental basis for a romantic relationship, and I would feel absolutely no physical attraction whatsoever to her.

Volcel alert

I would tell her, "Honey, here's your pain medicine" and give her a glass of water with 15g pentobarbital dissolved in it.
Pretty smart and humane tbh.

News source for that picture? Is it real?

Id take it tbh. Besides, there's surgery that can fix some of the damage

If I were married I'd divorce ASAP. Marriage sucks.

It depends on how good of a wife she was prior to the accident. If she was a selfish bitch who I couldn't trust around other men, I would leave her because the only reason for me to be with her would have been her appearance so she'd lose all value. If she was a good wife prior to the accident; devoted to me and took care of the household chores, then I would 100% stay with her since it's not her fault and she'd deserve my loyalty. She would have to cover her face during sex though.

Fortunately, 2D girls with burn scars don't look bad

depends on her personality.

What would you do if by a miracle you are a 3 or a 4 and managed to end up with a woman who is 6 or 7 or even higher, got married and were actually happy for a few yrs, then she is an accident and suffers burns to her whole body making her a 1 or lower would you leave her? In this case the husband left his wife within 2 weeks.

View attachment 48929
Source of picture?

If we had children together I would stay. She would still probably cuck me tbh they are so demonic and disloyal.

I would dump her because she's below my looksmatch

Leave her, obviously. Lookism is real and applies to foids just as much as it applies to me.
It's not my problem that she can't take care of her self. :feelstrash:
But nice post.:feelsokman:

If she was a loyal wife and by that i mean loyal and with a decent personality, then i would stay with her and love her as much as i did before ''i'm serious no bullshit'', although if i was in her place i would just silently walk away and go somewhere remote to end my own life.

Beat her up because id be chad compared to her and thats what all foids love

I don't know how it is to have a relationship with a foid in the first place so i have no saying in this matter.

Sounds cheesy, but would stay with her because she chose to stay with my ugly ass when she could've gone for a chad.

Yes and maybe. If she trait me well and don't cucked me before this I'll stay as you say . But if she is cucked me or I got to much shit to stay with her before this,I leave her. But high IQ.
jfl at freddy kruger genes :feelskek:

If she was pure, devoted, and had good intentions, I would never leave no matter what happend.