Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What would you do if you were expecting a daughter?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Chudur-Budur Jr
★★★★★
66d 11h 39m
Knowing that this is chads.is with some members having sex right at this moment while I rot lying down on the floor alone; what would you do if the girl you impregnated was expecting to give birth to a girl, making you the proud father of a daughter?

I would abort her the instant I knew about my child's sex: I'm not waiting 18 years and 100s of thousands of dollars to know my daughter is some slut for chad like 90% of women. The shame once knew about that would just be too unbearable for me to live: I would take retroactive action to protect my honor before she even gets the chance to exit the womb.
:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

As a Muslim, I must say it was wrong to end the practice of female infanticide, widespread in the part of the Middle East Prophet Muhammed PBUH was from: that is the only disagreement I have with Allah and the Quran.

:feelsUgh::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Last edited:
SocialzERo

SocialzERo

Blackcel
-
167d 11h 37m
Deleted member 20073

Deleted member 20073

‏‏‎
-
132d 21h 19m

you know the answer

Meus

Meus

Burning in the hell of inceldom
★★★★★
114d 18h 25m
Teach her to hate niggers and jews.

Wizard32

Wizard32

Luminary
★★★★★
50d 6h 25m
Zer0/∞ said:
what would you do if the girl you impregnated was expecting to give birth to a girl, making you the proud father of a daughter?
Make love with my hypothetical wife (who else would I have impregnated?) and plan our glorious future together.
belly.jpg
two birds one stone

DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
45d 14h 36m
Zer0/∞ said:
As a Muslim, I must say it was wrong to end the practice of female infanticide, widespread in the part of the Middle East Prophet Muhammed PBUH was from: that is the only disagreement I have with Allah and the Quran.
I shit on your Quran. I curse the filth known as Muhammad.
Meus said:
Based.

WhoreCel95

WhoreCel95

Banned
-
18h 0m
Zer0/∞ said:
Knowing that this is chads.is with some members having sex right at this moment while I rot lying down on the floor alone; what would you do if the girl you impregnated was expecting to give birth to a girl, making you the proud father of a daughter?

I would abort her the instant I knew about my child's sex: I'm not waiting 18 years and 100s of thousands of dollars to know my daughter is some slut for chad like 90% of women. The shame once knew about that would just be too unbearable for me to live: I would take retroactive action to protect my honor before she even gets the chance to exit the womb.

View attachment 501264
Since I'm against abortion in general (not because of the sanctity of life, but because it gives women a choice), I'd have to say I'd force a miscarriage. Maybe put some booze or drugs in her food or have her accidentally "trip" down a flight of stairs.
DepravedAndDeprived said:
I shit on your Quran. I curse the filth known as Muhammad.

Based.
based anti kebab

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
83d 3h 57m
I would kill the girl I impregnated. Two less worthless whores to deal with.

S

sarpedjsrhinogenio

Recruit
★★★★
2d 20h 44m
Zer0/∞ said:

View attachment 501264
lol ure fucked mentally. daughters are human beings and at least they wont be incel. i rather give birth to a daughter who slays and is career minded than a male whos an incel 25 and rots in the basement and lives of he's parents. nothing worse than that imho
metabuxx said:
I would kill the girl I impregnated. Two less worthless whores to deal with.
haha inceldom till death

might as well impregnate a cow- at least u get a lifetime supply of milk

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Chudur-Budur Jr
★★★★★
66d 11h 39m
WhoreCel95 said:
based anti kebab
:feelsohgod: But I'm not Arab: proof Muslim curries are the most subhuman race by being hated by arabs, hindu pajeets, and whites.

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
206d 23h 23m
That picture is so fucking degenerate.

WhoreCel95

WhoreCel95

Banned
-
18h 0m
sarpedjsrhinogenio said:
lol ure fucked mentally. daughters are human beings and at least they wont be incel. i rather give birth to a daughter who slays and is career minded than a male whos an incel 25 and rots in the basement and lives of he's parents. nothing worse than that imho

haha inceldom till death

might as well impregnate a cow- at least u get a lifetime supply of milk
Who slays what? A bunch of penis?
Zer0/∞ said:
:feelsohgod: But I'm not Arab: proof Muslim curries are the most subhuman race by being hated by arabs, hindu pajeets, and whites.
like I said, based anti kebab lol

Arescel

Arescel

XVIII
★★★★★
43d 6h 38m
I don't know about you but a cute blonde girl aged 5-9 in a summer dress would make my life infinitely better. :feelsokman:

WhoreCel95

WhoreCel95

Banned
-
18h 0m
Arescel said:
I don't know about you but a cute blonde girl aged 5-9 in a summer dress would make my life infinitely better. :feelsokman:
Tbh if i had a daughter and she got to 15, whenever she went to throw out her old worn panties I'd take them and inhale them

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Chudur-Budur Jr
★★★★★
66d 11h 39m
sarpedjsrhinogenio said:

Arescel

Arescel

XVIII
★★★★★
43d 6h 38m
WhoreCel95 said:
Tbh if i had a daughter and she got to 15, whenever she went to throw out her old worn panties I'd take them and inhale them
that's not the kind of improvement I was talking about buuut :feelsokman:

CopeToTheRope

CopeToTheRope

Captain
★★★
17d 18h 21m
Take a guess :feelsohh::ahegao:

WhoreCel95

WhoreCel95

Banned
-
18h 0m
Arescel said:
that's not the kind of improvement I was talking about buuut :feelsokman:
Oh, well it's good you're not a pedocel like some of the people here. I wish I had proper teenage love when I was a teenager...

Deleted member 31092

Deleted member 31092

Ascending beyond all time and space
-
96d 41m
Arescel

Arescel

XVIII
★★★★★
43d 6h 38m
WhoreCel95 said:
Oh, well it's good you're not a pedocel like some of the people here. I wish I had proper teenage love when I was a teenager...
I'm a hebecel ngl :forcedsmile:

L

Lebensmüder

Proud failed male, proud PUA-Hater
★★
183d 4h 7m
Raising a son would be sadism,
raising a daughter masochism.

WhoreCel95

WhoreCel95

Banned
-
18h 0m
Arescel said:
Don't blame you, that's the only time foids are decently attractive (i.e. they're sexually matured and their bodies look good), yet they aren't brainwashed by feminism or kike media or on the cock carousel just yet. Should move to Australia, age of consent is 16 here (as long as you're not a teacher/parent/guardian figure of the person). Plus, all the best love in media and movies and everything even from anecdote is teenage love and highschool love, we missed out on that so it's no surprise there is some attraction to girls who remind us of those more innocent times.
Lebensmüder said:
based take :bigbrain:

Lonelycel

Lonelycel

Captain
★★★★★
64d 8h 21m
The amount of greycels spewing pedo shit has increased exponentially:feelsseriously:

Deleted member 31092

Deleted member 31092

Ascending beyond all time and space
-
96d 41m
Lebensmüder said:

WhoreCel95

WhoreCel95

Banned
-
18h 0m
Lonelycel said:
The amount of greycels spewing pedo shit has increased exponentially:feelsseriously:
based quote btw, by schrodingersdick

Deleted member 20073

Deleted member 20073

‏‏‎
-
132d 21h 19m
Lonelycel said:

seethe

Lonelycel

Lonelycel

Captain
★★★★★
64d 8h 21m
OwlGod said:

Let's hope you haven't been swapping CP with them in the private chats because you'll get ass fucked by the feds any time now :feelskek::feelskek:

Blackpillapologist

Blackpillapologist

The chad of unattractiveness
19d 21h 22m
I'd abort irrespective of sex. Even if he is a male, I'd rather not pass my non Chad genes and make him suffer for rest of his life they way I do. Better be dead than be like me.

senses fail

senses fail

cant find a meaning if there isnt one
★★★★★
10d 1h 33m
Meus said:
If I were ever lucky enough to have a daughter I'd put my entire heart into raising her properly. I'd want to homeschool her or try to betabuxx myself enough money to send her to a private school. I hate the modern world so it would be impossible to shield her from its dubious ways, but I can warn her and teach her of their methods of the propaganda used against her.

however, in saying all of this, its for naught. The world is a dark, grim, and undeserving place. There are people dead-set on seeing nothing but your direct failure. There is no winning, not for us. To bring another life into this hellscape is a cruel punishment to the child.

Deleted member 37246

Deleted member 37246

Banned
-
15h 18m
having daughters is better than having sons because your basically guaranteed grandchildren

Meus

Meus

Burning in the hell of inceldom
★★★★★
114d 18h 25m
senses fail said:
If I were ever lucky enough to have a daughter I'd put my entire heart into raising her properly. I'd want to homeschool her or try to betabuxx myself enough money to send her to a private school. I hate the modern world so it would be impossible to shield her from its dubious ways, but I can warn her and teach her of their methods of the propaganda used against her.

however, in saying all of this, its for naught. The world is a dark, grim, and undeserving place. There are people dead-set on seeing nothing but your direct failure. There is no winning, not for us. To bring another life into this hellscape is a cruel punishment to the child.
You would still get cucked tho

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8