Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What would you do if you were drafted for war?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Now that most of the world armies are professional this is very unlikely but still if you were drafted would you submit and just go or would you try to cheat and avoid the draft? What I would do is cheat on the medical exam, since I have bad eyesight I can wear an old pair of glasses so I won't see sheit and the doctor will write I'm not physically fit for combat :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD: Or another thing I could do is sleep all night with contacts so my eyes are reddish and with even poorer eyesight :feelsthink: I just don't want to go to boot camp and be the private Pyle of my regiment kek. Btw for those of you who have seen the movie (Full Metal Jacket) do you think private Pyle was clinically retarded? I can understand that he has bad cardio because he's a fat slob and that's he's just stupid but then the scene where the other guy is helping him put his shirt. For real didn't he know how to button and tuck his shirt? :feelsseriously:

Get 200 pounds overweight so I will become unfit for combat.

Rape natives and steal their gold.

Probably embrace it as the idea of joining military has been with me for some time. Just hoping I would get to kill somebody before getting shot myself. Dying for the society is a form of cuckoldry, but wagecels already do the similar by simple act of paying taxes. Might not experience love in life, but at least I can take one.

hide

real life war isn't a video game i believe. you're probably gonna be used as cannon fodder and it's a matter of when you're going to die, not if

Last edited:
just fake a mental illness so a doctor diagnoses you and you cant join

Btw for those of you who have seen the movie (Full Metal Jacket) do you think private Pyle was clinically retarded?
He robably was a low iq but definitely not a retard
He was just lazy fat dude. He didn't belong there.

He got bullied to death and snapped

I would do whatever I like once a broke into a small village house :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

kill niggas :feelsdevil:
or myself :feelsrope:

Dump all mt asests in crypto and go overseas. Fuck war.

"What would you do if you were dr..."

I thought this was a thread by @proudweeb with the title "what would you do if you were dr cortex" :lul:

Participating in an irrelevant conflict on behalf of America is possibly the most cucked idea I've ever heard of so I would evade it at all costs.

My understanding is that here in clown world (US, UK, etc) if you claim to be a woman they won't draft you.

If that is the case then I predict the population will suddenly become about 90% "female" if they ever bring back the draft!

Tell them to fuck themselves and shut the door on them.

Despite always having been ridiculed and treated as a manchild by society, I'm sure the army would suddenly find me "suitable and fit" and use me as cannon fodder.

I would probably die in the first minutes of the first battle.

Request an exemption because I'm cripple then take advantage of my SMV temporarily being higher due to all the Chads out getting shot at in the middle east.

Seriously though, are there any studies on whether or not it was easier to get laid for men who weren't drafted during WWII and Vietnam?