Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what would you do if you were born in the body of a hot foid?

stevefrombrighton

stevefrombrighton

:==
like a 8-10/10 ? would you get a job? would you consider yourself a feminist? would you ride the dick carousel?

You would have a completely different mindset and brain from the get go. Stupid thread OP. :feelswhat:
"What if you were born chad" "What if you were born an asthmatic albino dog from russia" theory.
I was born subhuman, I don't entertain merely starting to have the beginning of an idea of what it's like being a foid. I'm a sigma male :dab::dab::dab:

Last edited:
Be @Dregster666's gf

tranny thread

I would simply betabuxx a lot of men, but i would give them something for providing for me, so it would be a win win

Not a tranny but after my day of manipulating and using men ill masturbate

Downloadfile

make a shit ton of money on only fans

No you won’t and the only time you do is bc of sympathy
I have an experience of being an incel so I will be sympathetic assuming I won't start thinking like a foid

can't even imagine it, what a life of ease

Do myself and the world a favor and end my life.

I'm not a foid so I dont know how easily I would get bored(foids are all about butterflies and tingles and are easily bored today with so much entertainment) so with that said. I would probably try to find a rich simp who was in love with me and would spoil me and proceed to live life on tutorial mode. :feelsclown:

plunge myself into a volcano

I would fondle my bewbs constantly. :ahegao: