Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What would you do if you suddenly became dictator to a war torn African "country"?

PLA1092

PLA1092

O.R.A.N.G.U.T.A.N._M.A.X.I.N.G.
★★★★★
I mean countries like Somalia, DRC, Sierra Leone, etc.

Would try to build my own estate or mansion on a private island/remote mountain location where I can cope the rest of my existence away. Get a harem of foids in there and all the food/technology/shiny toys/vehicles I want. Similar to Epstein's island without the cheese pizza.

Set up a few personal passive income streams which are hard to co-opt/take over as well as an extensive private security detail so I can sustain the whole show. The rest of the country can fend for themselves.

Would launch an all out attack on Dominican Republican and Colombia n bang their hoes

Why would you do that?
Cause I'm too retarded and low motivation to run an entire country and I don't really care about the other citizens?
Hell I would gladly cede power if I were guaranteed an entitlement to the things I mentioned above.

I’ll ask for Egypt’s help n we’ll split the booty amongst ourselves:feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

What kind of island would it be what would it look like? And which country are you in charge of? Somalia right?

You can search up other better images of Epstein's island, my dream island would look similar, maybe with more trees. If there are no islands I would pick a remote mountain location, for example:

iu

Honestly I would do this if I were in charge of any corrupt shithole. Obviously depending on the country, the mansion location will be different but the idea will still be the same. If I were in charge of Somalia then I don't think there are any locations that look like the second pic so it would have to be an island.

Try and make the country decently wealthy, address the issues that led to the war, make it free and snatch up a dark foid with small boobs.

Obviously I'd build a harem. Not the dumb anime meme harems, but a little harem where there's a room full of scantily clad women living around and waiting for me because their only job is to pleasure me when i feel aroused.

After that i guess I'd invest in agriculture. Local farmers probably all suck since African nations are always starving so we'd hire some consultants from America to help us set up a western-, style factory farm.

After that i imagine problems will solve themselves, I'd keep the people well fed and gradually teach these savages to get jobs instead of just murdering each other

I would try to make the country a better place for the people there. Use taxes to boost economy and provide socialized healthcare.
Would launch an all out attack on Dominican Republican and Colombia n bang their hoes
nigger response

fuck the nigger whores

Try to not get overthrown. :feelskek:

I don't know import as much white blondes looking foids as possible and give asylum to ugly incels and engineercels so i can build the country

I would introduce the US Constitution and militias to enforce it and within 10 years it would become a prosperous and peaceful nation.

Since AAs have a portion of European ancestry, they should be intelligent enough to revitalize African civilization easily.

Start enslaving and executing people. :feelsdevil:

Acquire a stockpile of nuclear weapons and threaten the West if they try to fuck with me

North Korea 2.0

Keep the low IQ tribal and ideological savages in line with an iron fist (because that's the only language they know) so I can set up mining operations to build the country up. Then I'd import enough brainpower to build and sustain the economy and turn the country from a 3rd world shithole to a 2nd world developing country that foreigners would want to live and work in.

Last edited:
Obviously I'd build a harem. Not the dumb anime meme harems, but a little harem where there's a room full of scantily clad women living around and waiting for me because their only job is to pleasure me when i feel aroused.
All the pussy you can get:feelsdevil:

Start a purge of most of the military staff to ensure all of my new leaders are loyal, remove any women's rights (duh), request military and industrial investments form either China or Russia to build up and train my army, deal with any local insurgency or conflicts in my boarders to ensure stability, invade near by resource rich nations and sell some of it off to the west, and finish off making my small authoritarian empire in Africa by building up the wealth, industrial sectors of my nation, and most importantly ally with china and become a nuclear power to avoid invasion from muttland.

Also make sure I never establish a Rothchild bank in my country.
Yea I'm a bit on the spectrum

Start a purge of most of the military staff to ensure all of my new leaders are loyal, remove any women's rights (duh), request military and industrial investments form either China or Russia to build up and train my army, deal with any local insurgency or conflicts in my boarders to ensure stability, invade near by resource rich nations and sell some of it off to the west, and finish off making my small authoritarian empire in Africa by building up the wealth, industrial sectors of my nation, and most importantly ally with china and become a nuclear power to avoid invasion from muttland.

Also make sure I never establish a Rothchild bank in my country.
Yea I'm a bit on the spectrum
my-nigga-mahnigga.gif

I'd enact Marxism Rodgerism and execute any women caught cheating on their husbands