Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel what would you do if you stumble upon some couple having sex in public whilst you walking?

Probably take a look at her tits if she's hot, if not I keep walking.

Record it (IN VIDEO GAME).

kick them in the genitals. Not for having sex but for being degenerate and doing it outside where children can see it

Look at it jfl

Lets be honest 99% of us would be too high inhib and weak to do anything. ER was a mentalcase.

Start jerking off in clear view of them fucking.

Call the police and hopefully have them arrested for indecency.

Record it, If they ask imma say its for national geographic, If they get hostile imma run like hell!

Knock them out

Point and laugh.

Some years ago I was alone eating in my car as usual. I remember seeing two teenage kids park and then get in the backseat of the car together.
Absolute ragefuel

Rope (not for me)

A long time ago, I was at a nightclub with some friends. I excused myself to go to the restroom where I saw a couple "making out". She was sitting on the edge of the sink shelf and had wrapped her legs around him as they were kissing.

They didn't seem to care that I was present and so I just did my business without looking at them and left.

Pull out my AK and kill them

kill man and rape foid (in team fortress 2)