Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What would you do if you somehow get a girlfriend, and she leaves you for someone else after months of relationship?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5089
  • Start date
Deleted member 5089

Deleted member 5089

NBK
-
Just imagine this. It's a fictional scenario, but I want you to imagine it. Somehow, by some miracle, you get a sweet 16-year old girlfriend. It just happened and it was a true miracle, like those things that happen only once in thousand years. You were truecel before this, browsing this forum, but now you are happy with your little girl... you do all those beautiful things that young couples do, only you are not a teen anymore, but she is. You lose your virginity to her, you love her and she loves you, you are everything to her...

...and then, one day, after months of relationship, it happens. Chad happens, or normie, anyway, he seduces her and she breaks up with you. He persuades her to drop that ugly loser who is not in her league and he ends up being with her.

What would you do?

I̶'̶d̶ ̶b̶r̶e̶a̶k̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶n̶e̶c̶k̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶d̶u̶m̶p̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶a̶ ̶d̶i̶t̶c̶h̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶b̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶n̶e̶w̶ ̶b̶/̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶n̶ hang myself probably.

I wouldn't be surprised

It was to be expected tbh.

Have one last bang with her and return to this forum like nothing happened. She didn't love me in the first place if she was easily convinced.

Realistically, what could one do? I’d just be Glad that I gOt to fuck the shit out of a young, attractivE girl and I’d use that confidence to pursue more females since I’d have proof that a Relationship is possible for me.

What I wish all these cucks in hentai would do. Murder-suicide.

mope around and rot

That happens to most relationships. I guess I'd be sad but grateful that I got a chance to experience having a girlfriend.

sluts gonna slut. go back to living a shitty life

This stuff only happens to some normies. And if yes congrats you would become a failed normie. But this doesn’t happen because there is a reason why you’re an incel.

Life goes on, I guess. I'd start trying to weasel my way into my next relationship.

I would do nothing at all because I am not a bad persson, I would nevER harm anybody or commit any unlawful or illegal activies.

Realistically, what could one do? I’d just be Glad that I gOt to fuck the shit out of a young, attractivE girl and I’d use that confidence to pursue more females since I’d have proof that a Relationship is possible for me.
:feelsthink:

Get into a deep depression, after a month or two I would hopefully get over it.

I would avenged my pride

better than being alone and permavirgin forever ngl

I dont fucking understand what the fuck yall have with 16 year old girls?????????????????

That's what foids are like. It won't come as a surprise to me. "You were never the one, it was just your chance to fuck her"

I'd be devastated