Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What would you do if you saw your crush walking with a guy and holding his hand?

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
My crush is still single. But I predict that one year from now, she’ll get a boyfriend. And I’m probably going to see her walking with him and holding his hand. They’ll probably have amazing sex at her house. I would lose my shit if that happened. Fucking slut.

She has the chance to be with a nice guy who respects her. But she’ll decide to date a douchebag instead. Yes, I’m shy. Yes, I’m a loser. But atleast I’m a nice person who doesn’t treat other people like trash. The day my crush loses her virginity is the day I’ll go ER (in Minecraft).

Just because she's single doesn't mean she doesn't get shagged. She's probably slurping on Chad's nuts rn.

acid attack them both (in real life)

She has the chance to be with a nice guy who respects her. But she’ll decide to date a douchebag instead. Yes, I’m shy. Yes, I’m a loser. But atleast I’m a nice person who doesn’t treat other people like trash. The day my crush loses her virginity is the day I’ll go ER (in Minecraft).
nigga you're so bluepilled i don't understand how are you allowed on this forum
women don't give shit about your pERsonality only your looks/genes that's blackpill 101

Last edited:
My mood would be soured for who knows long. Luckily, I do not have a crush. What would I do? Nothing, though I wouldn't be able to control my brain constantly replaying the scene and drawing up terrible thoughts to torture me further. Nice.

Whore already lost it

Terroristic attack against them.

What crush?

It's pathetic

My crush is still single. But I predict that one year from now, she’ll get a boyfriend. And I’m probably going to see her walking with him and holding his hand. They’ll probably have amazing sex at her house. I would lose my shit if that happened. Fucking slut.

Tell her you want to take her out on the beach or something like this.How does she responds?If she says no then it's OVER forget about her .

Go to her parents .Ask for their daughter 's hand.Offer them money in exchange.(If you are curry it works)You can try it anyway,maybe her parents are poor refugees idk and she will give you a chance idk .

Most likely it won't work If she's white she most likely hates you just because you exist as a subhuman

Tell her you want to take her out on the beach or something like this.How does she responds?If she says no then it's OVER forget about her .

Go to her parents .Ask for their daughter 's hand.Offer them money in exchange.(If you are curry it works)You can try it anyway,maybe her parents are poor refugees idk and she will give you a chance idk .

Most likely it won't work If she's white she most likely hates you just because you exist as a subhuman
She already blocked me long ago

She has the chance to be with a nice guy who respects her. But she’ll decide to date a douchebag instead. Yes, I’m shy. Yes, I’m a loser. But atleast I’m a nice person who doesn’t treat other people like trash
That's the sad reality. Girls don't give a fuck about your personality or how nice you are if they see you as subhuman trash (appearance wise). The blackpill at its finest :blackpill::blackpill:

Nothing, it’s completely expected. I’m the past I have seen this with several crushes.

I had "crushes" make out with other guys in front of me before (worst was an Indian foid go with a white guy) and many years ago I had a female housemate have sex with numerous dudes off Tinder (I kinda liked her initially, but she was white so it didn't hurt that much).

Last edited:
Tackle her in front of thousands of people