Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What would you do if you had children?

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
What would you teach them? How good of a parent do you think you'd be? How would time would you see spending with them? Would you love your kids? What are your hopes and dreams for your imaginary children?

Can't happen to me.

I don't want children 'cause I hate having children.

I am too self obsessed and lazy to have children.

I would blackpill him if he is incel, I would make him slay if he is chad

I wouldn't I fucking hate kids

I don't want kids, it will be too cruel for me to have kids.
But if I did I'd try to help my son as much as possible to get a girlfriend.

Raise them. Love them. Help them out. Whatever they need I will be there.

I would make sure to teach them people skills, self-discipline, and the importance of getting ahead in life.
on the way
People skills can be easy, they just have to be at least avg looking, non-mentally ill, and socialized properly during childhood and adolescence. Self-discipline is probably tricky but I guess punishment and reward can work until they instill it into themselves, it can also be built through sports or martial arts. Speaking of, I would make them take up martial arts at a young age, they can't spend their youth being a lanky pushover who spends his days playing Fortnite and watching Youtube pranks or whatever, physical activity is necessary for proper development (physical and mental) and fighting skills are needed if you don't want to be a doormat. By importance of getting ahead in life I mean making them into non-cucks, they have to know that life is a zero sum game and they need to have what it takes to succeed in life by whatever means necessary, you win or you lose simple as. I'd never be something like a helicopter parent because kids have to learn self-sufficiency from a young age, but I would talk to them regularly to get a feel of how they are shaping up mentally and steer them in the right direction if necessary to ensure they aren't becoming bluepilled cattle.
Personally, I don't think I'd be a good parent but I would try. Basically my goal would be to have successful offspring that will reproduce with a high quality foid (or foids) to improve my bloodline in the long run, that's what everybody wants I guess. Also, if I knew I had a child on the way that I am going to be invested in, I would take up parenting courses because I probably don't know shit about raising children. Most parenting courses are probably shit and if that's the case I'll notice and at least learn what not to do.

Make sure they play sports and don't mouth-breathe

I would left tbh i don't want to have childrens

Not a good job

Fuck having any weans. They're like fucking parasites, would drain me of my resources.

I would make sure to teach them people skills, self-discipline, and the importance of getting ahead in life.
on the way
People skills can be easy, they just have to be at least avg looking, non-mentally ill, and socialized properly during childhood and adolescence. Self-discipline is probably tricky but I guess punishment and reward can work until they instill it into themselves, it can also be built through sports or martial arts. Speaking of, I would make them take up martial arts at a young age, they can't spend their youth being a lanky pushover who spends his days playing Fortnite and watching Youtube pranks or whatever, physical activity is necessary for proper development (physical and mental) and fighting skills are needed if you don't want to be a doormat. By importance of getting ahead in life I mean making them into non-cucks, they have to know that life is a zero sum game and they need to have what it takes to succeed in life by whatever means necessary, you win or you lose simple as. I'd never be something like a helicopter parent because kids have to learn self-sufficiency from a young age, but I would talk to them regularly to get a feel of how they are shaping up mentally and steer them in the right direction if necessary to ensure they aren't becoming bluepilled cattle.
Personally, I don't think I'd be a good parent but I would try. Basically my goal would be to have successful offspring that will reproduce with a high quality foid (or foids) to improve my bloodline in the long run, that's what everybody wants I guess. Also, if I knew I had a child on the way that I am going to be invested in, I would take up parenting courses because I probably don't know shit about raising children. Most parenting courses are probably shit and if that's the case I'll notice and at least learn what not to do.
Incels can be great parents and raise kids that will become good and productive members of society. It is a pure loss to society that most of us will never reproduce.
I will not bullshit him with crap like “you are special”, “you can do and be whatever u want”, and “life is a journey”. Its not a fucking journey, he cannot be whatever he likes and he is not specieal. In other words, I will try to blackpill him as soon as possible.

But, I will give him everything he needs to fully utilize his potential in terms of IQ (good and useful education), looksmaximizing (wrestling and plastics if necessary), and social position that I will be able to achieve. No matter where I’ll be in the social hierarchy I want him to rise as high as possible to live as good a life as possible.

Teach them to me and not mouthbreath

Would teach son that is necessary to fuckboymaxx

What would you teach them? How good of a parent do you think you'd be? How would time would you see spending with them? Would you love your kids? What are your hopes and dreams for your imaginary children?

I'd blackpill and redpill them from an early age

I don't want any now because I had an unhappy childhood. I don't think I'd be a very good father

Give it to an orphanage cuz I don't want that responsibility

I'd leave them to die in a forest tbh. lmao

Pretty sure they wouldn't be mine
full