Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What would you do if you finally got a GF and one day you saw this guy talking to her?

FuckFace

FuckFace

Colez Biker Gayng
★★★★
KojhdfK.jpg

Suck his dick

What could I possibly do? It's over.

punch him and then get knocked out.

Sucker punch him as strong as possible and run for my life.

If he knew where I lived, the only choice would be to beta and just pull my girl off.

Feminist: Rise above and support her decision as an independent women as she cucks you, you're not entitled to sex from your gf
MGTOW: Dump her and stay away from women forever and die of blue balls
Therapist: Prescribe anti depressants to help her pay off her student loans
4chan: Post Nudes, become a twink
incels.is: ER and go to gandy heaven

I thought life was about choices, all these are bad

I can't do anything. Would be bound to happen since no one wants to be with someone unattractive.

I would unsheathe my katana and deliver quotes from my favorite anime.

Just kidding, everyone knows that anime is for pathetic beta male subhumans. And the katana has been ruined by the same kinds of neckbeards.

Normies ruined gaming as well, so fuck me it's all over.

I can't do anything. Would be bound to happen since no one wants to be with someone unattractive.

I used to be a pathetic nerd with barely a hundred pounds of body weight, but I more than doubled due to diet and lifting routine. It did nothing to improve my circumstances, but probably made women hate me more for trying to be more than what I used to be.

I would unsheathe my katana and deliver quotes from my favorite anime.

Just kidding, everyone knows that anime is for pathetic beta male subhumans. And the katana has been ruined by the same kinds of neckbeards.

Normies ruined gaming as well, so fuck me it's all over.

I used to be a pathetic nerd with barely a hundred pounds of body weight, but I more than doubled due to diet and lifting routine. It did nothing to improve my circumstances, but probably made women hate me more for trying to be more than what I used to be.

Just pray to Nurgle

Just pray to Nurgle

Nurgle can go back to the Warp, everyone knows that the Blood God is the greatest and most powerful of the Gods of Chaos. No sacrifice is great enough to appease the Lord of Skulls for long.

Come to think of it, I'm pretty sure Chads and normies are going to invade tabletop gaming now. Seriously, can't the socially awkward and unattractive have a hobby for themselves? You guys already took over sci-fi, comics, and video games.

What will be left for us??? :feelsree:

Too conventional...or did he see the fecal matter thread?

Nurgle can go back to the Warp, everyone knows that the Blood God is the greatest and most powerful of the Gods of Chaos. No sacrifice is great enough to appease the Lord of Skulls for long.

Come to think of it, I'm pretty sure Chads and normies are going to invade tabletop gaming now. Seriously, can't the socially awkward and unattractive have a hobby for themselves? You guys already took over sci-fi, comics, and video games.

What will be left for us??? :feelsree:

Too conventional...or did he see the fecal matter thread?
Chads pray to slaanesh and incels pray to Nurgle.

I stopped playing the tabletop game after the prices increased, seems it's now being invaded by hipsters now. I just play some of the 40k video games now.

Pull her aside and ask if i look like a cuck.

Chads pray to slaanesh and incels pray to Nurgle.

I stopped playing the tabletop game after the prices increased, seems it's now being invaded by hipsters now. I just play some of the 40k video games now.

So who prays to Khorne? And yes, it's gotten so ridiculous I had to sell my legion, had some other debts to do too. I don't even play video games much anymore, trying to avoid LDARing.

In an incels.is first, I propose becoming a "hackercel" and ruining this guys life :)

I would lick his cum out of my GF's vagina. Anyone who wouldn't do that is coping hard.

Well i must treat her like i didn't saw this, so i can somehow use her later. I wouldn't tell it's over, but i will look for a new girl.

Leave her immediately and go cry myself to sleep

punch him and then get knocked out.

true story here.

when I was at school, I was in the nerd group of friends as you can imagine.

Anyway, one of my friends (who was MAJOR into nerd hobbies like dungeons and dragons and video games back before they were cool) gets upset because all the chads on the football team are throwing stuff at our lunch bench.

and I don't know why he did this because we were just like "leave it" but he decides he was going to confront them.

I guess he thought it was going to be the day that good triumphed over evil and the nerd won the day. but he went up to the captain of the football team who looked exactly like the guy in the OP except with brown hair instead of blonde, and I don't know what he says at first because I couldn't herar it.

But then my nerds voice got loud and he half shouted "You wouldn't dare hit me."

Bear in mind my friend is like 5 foot nothing, pale from being in the dark all the time and with no muscle mass whatsoever, and the football captain is like the guy above.

the football captain just fucking levelled my friend in one punch. just like an overhand right to the face. I can still hear the clapping sound it made.

my friend went down and then all the football team and their girlfriends were laughing.

the most humiliating thing is that he laid there for two minutes or so, and then the football captain pulled him up and said shit like "man I didn't mean to hurt you but you just shouldn't be starting fights. man are we all good?"

then my friend had to fucking shake his hand in front of all the people who were laughing. and then all the girls were like "you're so cool (football captain) letting it go like that. you could have fucked him up."

literally one of the biggest moggings I've ever seen. I'm sitting here cringing just remembering it.

Suck him off, after fucking him in the arse.

true story here.

Anyway, one of my friends (who was MAJOR into nerd hobbies like dungeons and dragons and video games back before they were cool) gets upset because all the chads on the football team are throwing stuff at our lunch bench.

and I don't know why he did this because we were just like "leave it" but he decides he was going to confront them.

I guess he thought it was going to be the day that good triumphed over evil and the nerd won the day. but he went up to the captain of the football team who looked exactly like the guy in the OP except with brown hair instead of blonde, and I don't know what he says at first because I couldn't herar it.

But then my nerds voice got loud and he half shouted "You wouldn't dare hit me."

Bear in mind my friend is like 5 foot nothing, pale from being in the dark all the time and with no muscle mass whatsoever, and the football captain is like the guy above.

the football captain just fucking levelled my friend in one punch. just like an overhand right to the face. I can still hear the clapping sound it made.

my friend went down and then all the football team and their girlfriends were laughing.

the most humiliating thing is that he laid there for two minutes or so, and then the football captain pulled him up and said shit like "man I didn't mean to hurt you but you just shouldn't be starting fights. man are we all good?"

then my friend had to fucking shake his hand in front of all the people who were laughing. and then all the girls were like "you're so cool (football captain) letting it go like that. you could have fucked him up."

literally one of the biggest moggings I've ever seen. I'm sitting here cringing just remembering it.

are you fucking serious?1/!?/!!?!?!/1!?1?1

i mean, that guy was a complete retard, but all those girls who were laughing at him and said that deserve to get beat within an inch of their lives.

true story here.

absolutely soul crushing
the only way to come back from a humiliation like this is going full psycho on that chad. like, jump him after school and knock him out with a baseball bat when he doesnt suspect anything, then pull out a carpet knife and fucking castrate him or gouge out his eyes

if you dont get revenge for shit like this, it will haunt you for the rest of your fucking life and turn you into a massive mentalcel like me

you i cant trust her shes not my gf, so nothing

I'd ask him how the hell he managed to get into the dungeon where I keep her locked up behind a series of security doors ;)

I would get a cup of acid and splash it all over his face.

Make it known that she's mine in the hopes that chad has some respect/decency, but if he goes after her then it's all over.