Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What would you do if you ascended?

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★
Just say you ascended, would you abandon the BlackPill? Would you be BluePilled? Would you leave .co? Would you show off? Would you share her with incel friends?

No i wouldn't abandon the blackpill, wouldn't become bluepilled either, i don't visit .co as much because i got kinda bored of it, wouldn't brag, but would tell my incel friends.

No i wouldn't abandon the blackpill, wouldn't become bluepilled either, i don't visit .co as much because i got kinda bored of it, wouldn't brag, but would tell my incel friends.
I probably would do same

I would still be blackpilled to an extent after ascension. Foids are really only good for sex anyway.

Remain black pilled but request a ban and never post here ever again. I hate fakecels and I won't be a hypocrite, just leave silently and that's it.

I would probably self-sabotage and end up back here in a week and deny it ever happened

I would stop posting here but stay blackpilled and donate money to the site and cels who contribute high IQ content.

I would explain my situation here and leave this website.
But abdoning the blackpill is not possible anymore for me.

go get std check because it would be very likely with a used up cumdump foid.

get a membership at a gym to lift heavy weights because she will probably be fat.

I would remember the blackpill its too butally ingrained in me now that I see everything with a blackpill lens.

There's no real ascension for truly ugly incels. Only betabuxx + probable frivorcerape or BPD + CERTAINTY of being discarded/ghosted/cheaten on overnight and destroyed.

What the fuck do you mean, "abandon the black pill"?

You didn't answer the question. WTF do you mean by "abandoning the black pill"?
become bluepilled, some incels think as soon as they ascended they become normie

like the guys at r/IncelExit

become bluepilled, some incels think as soon as they ascended they become normie

like the guys at r/IncelExit

Then you don't understand the black pill and what it means to be black pilled. If you "go back to the blue pill", you were never black pilled to begin with.

Then you don't understand the black pill and what it means to be black pilled. If you "go back to the blue pill", you were never black pilled to begin with.
true but some people cope

I wouldn’t abandon the blackpill — all of the insults, bullying, and lying from women would not be offset by a few hours of pleasure from a woman desperate enough to fuck me.
If I ascend and get into a relationship, I’ll still be aware of the black pill but I would probably stop visiting this forum.