Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What would you do if you ascended but found out your gf has an onlyfans?

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
And is selling her body to other men. Through onlyfans, or having a "sugar daddy", or any of that shit women do to avoid being straight up prostitutes but is actually the same thing.

And what would you do to her if you knew you wouldn't get caught or there'd be no repercussions?

I'd take a cut of the money.
Or I'd get a second girlfriend, because if you can get one then you can get two or two hundred.

I'd definitely not gun her down and kill myself.

Or I'd get a second girlfriend, because if you can get one then you can get two or two hundred.
JFL at fantasizing being a pimp ... Cringe cope.

i'd pocket all the money and torture her into suicide

Exactly just keep the side hole and go get others because you can since you're chad now.

And is selling her body to other men. Through onlyfans, or having a "sugar daddy", or any of that shit women do to avoid being straight up prostitutes but is actually the same thing.

And what would you do to her if you knew you wouldn't get caught or there'd be no repercussions?
Having an OF makes her a prostitute by definition.

As for what I'd do, I'd toss her away like trash cuz essentially that's what she is if she has OF.

Having an OF makes her a prostitute by definition.

As for what I'd do, I'd toss her away like trash cuz essentially that's what she is if she has OF.
Based. Would do that as well.

Demand that she gives me her money and then leave.

This.

If she has an Only Fans then she's probably pretty attractive. And if you can get one attractive girlfriend then you can easily get normal looking girls. I'd do the same and dump her ass and find someone else.

My status would change again to single.

So many foids in the late teens and 20s are doing sugaring now it's insane. They get introduced by their friends. At any workplace or in any class there are at least 2 sugar foids.

They never tell their boyfriends.

It's an insane world out there.

Dump her, I'm not a cuck

So many foids in the late teens and 20s are doing sugaring now it's insane. They get introduced by their friends. At any workplace or in any class there are at least 2 sugar foids.

They never tell their boyfriends.

It's an insane world out there.
Fuck this shit man

by far best response ngl

Fuck this shit man
I was very surprised when I started finding out about this.
The culture of legitimising and destigmatising sex work has inadvertently contributed to this.

Most foids can't make enough money selling photos or panties and go into sugaring because it's much more acceptable to them than full professional sex work.

OPe doesn't need to worry about OnlyFans. It's much more likely that your oneitis has or had sugardaddies.

I was very surprised when I started finding out about this.
The culture of legitimising and destigmatising sex work has inadvertently contributed to this.

Most foids can't make enough money selling photos or panties and go into sugaring because it's much more acceptable to them than full professional sex work.

OPe doesn't need to worry about OnlyFans. It's much more likely that your oneitis has or had sugardaddies.
That's worse ngl

The west is too far gone for you to worry about loyalty and women being feminine in any way shape or form. Carpe cuniem boyo, sieze the cunny. If you do have sex, try to get it through hookers, get your coomshot from a prime slave and get out of there. If you do have to jestermaxx to get cunny place no attachment on the woman at all, maniuplate her into sex and leave. The world is far to gynocentric to ever cling to even a shred of decency

Who knows, most likely dump her or kill her.

I would consider myself lucky to be the one sleeping with her :D

Pump one more time and dump and take some money.

Maybe tell her I’m only interested in a friends with benefit relationship with her at that point but definitely wouldn’t stay in a romantic relationship with her anymore.

I would behead her in the name of allah

I'd blow her head off and rope

I will definatly not pour some petrol and set her on fire.