Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What would you do if this was your daughter? (Brutal dog pill)

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Dogpill girl

I wold probably rope on the spot. :feelswhat:

I wish i was that girl

I would behead the dog and stone the daugther

her a few years later

I'm not going to reproduce.

end her then end myself

Give the dog to a chinese restaurant to make into stew and then force her to eat it.

Last edited:
Get her to a dentist pronto and make her brush her teeth more frequently as I’ve learned from watching YouTube channel Matt Posa adventures and his two dogs on the channel that when one of the dogs does that to the other one it means he’s cleaning that other dogs teeth for him.:feelsUgh:

The dogpill isnt real silly inkler :foidSoy:

this is the worst video i've seen in a while, i don't even want to imagine if this was my daughter

punch both of them

Last edited:
this is the type of shit white people do they let dogs lick them on the face and then call it cute

this is the type of shit white people do they let dogs lick them on the face and then call it cute
Agreed. This is why I support Chinese and Vietnamese eating dogs. Filthy mutts mog us
Someday I will eat a roasted dog myself in Vietnam. Actually one of the big reasons I plan on visiting Hanoi. I have always hated filthy nigger dogs, best revenge is to eat some of them there as a cope.

Give the dog to a chinese restaurant to make into stew and then force her to eat it.
based af. I remember reading story about some based Chinese granny doing this to her granddaughter. Every grandma should do that shit

I’ve actually developed a hatred of dogs since joining here. Knowing that they mog me in SMV is rage inducing, and how some can take me out is brutal too.
Agreed. This is why I support Chinese and Vietnamese eating dogs. Filthy mutts mog us
Someday I will eat a roasted dog myself in Vietnam. Actually one of the big reasons I plan on visiting Hanoi. I have always hated filthy nigger dogs, best revenge is to eat some of them there as a cope.
Be sure to buy a dog skin jacket while you’re there too.

Burn the house down to the ground with her and the dog in it.

I will never have white daughter so I have no worries

I’ve actually developed a hatred of dogs since joining here. Knowing that they mog me in SMV is rage inducing, and how some can take me out is brutal too.

Be sure to buy a dog skin jacket while you’re there too.
High IQ. A dog skin jacket. Didn't even know that existed. Can't find any results online. But if I see it there will definitely buy it
I will never have white daughter so I have no worries
Curry foids are also being corrupted by (((media))). Highest IQ men have no kids period

Put the dog up for adoption and send her to religious boarding school - the kind that has corporal punishment and very strict rules. Thotlet needs 24/7 patrolling.

If she fucked the dog, I'd beat her and the dog, but mostly beat her, then disown her.

This shit isn't complicated.

White people do some crazy stuff, if this was my daughter I would spank her with a belt.

Make sure you help "tenderize" it!

Slap the shit out of her