Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over What would you do if the end was imminent?

Cleftcel

Cleftcel

genetic determinist
★★
Say an asteroid was approaching earth and nothing would survive, it would be the end of all life on earth, 3 days remain

Last edited:
How many days? So I know how long I have to LDAR.

I would just keep LDAR here and postmax to oblivion

I would catch the asteroid.

just ldar

everyone would be panicking while I would just be chilling

Image result for michael jackson popcorn gif
sit back relax and get my popcorn ready while i watch all the chaos erupt from normies, would be amazing

i would shake my ass

Just LDAR and die with a smile on my face, knowing that all human life will be wiped out

An asteroid is coming that's too powerful to get caught in the earth's orbit...

So foids better watch out for their orbiters! They'll forceably extract the sex they're due and "bang" :feelsthink:

Image result for michael jackson popcorn gif
sit back relax and get my popcorn ready while i watch all the chaos erupt from normies, would be amazing

Go for the last hunt of the pussy by any means necessary

I'd LDAR in celebration, it's the best thing that could possibly happen to us.

I'd lie down, relax, and watch as much of the anime on my backlog as I could before oblivion.

I would get prepared for my last act.

LDAR and watch the show, I might scratch some things off the bucket list if I can manage to do so

Say an asteroid was approaching earth and nothing would survive, it would be the end of all life on earth, 3 days remain

Kidnap my 15 year old neighbor and rape her to death

What can be better than that?

I'd spend my last moments here. We LDAR together, we die together.

Offtopic...
I hope it hits knajjd first so he can't ban me for postmaxxing.

Would you walk naked on the street? Would I masturbate like I've never masturbated? would I drink until I got into an alcoholic coma?

I would probably murder my annoying cunt of a neighbor before the asteroid does tbh..

I'd pray and ask God for forgiveness upon my sins tbh. I'm too prudent to rape someone or something like that, I also don't want to die like that and dishonor my family.