Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What would you do if the Elders of Zion asked you to serve on their council?

PLA1092

PLA1092

O.R.A.N.G.U.T.A.N._M.A.X.I.N.G.
★★★★★
I would infiltrate the organization and kill every last one of them (in Imperium Civitas 3)

Last edited:
Accept and become a billionaire

SOMETHING TOTALLY LEGAL AND NONE VIOLENT

>edp445 gets invited at the meeting
>Kike speaker”DER IS TOO MUCH WYTE PEOPLE LEFT THERE NEEDS TO BE A TOTAL BROWN OUT BY 2045 OR FASTER LETS START A 3RD JEWISH STATE PORTAL TO HELL WHEN?”
>edp445 “SHEIT FAM I DONT GIVE NO FUCK WHEN WE FINNA RAPE DAH KIDS YALL?”

suspect they're up to something (altho I'm really not sure what they'd want with me)

I would accept the offered position of incels.is moderator

Strictly obey them

I would use my powers to ascend with stacy

Rub my hands and speak in the most obnoxious New York Jew impression I can manage. Full-on bagel and lox, matzo ball soup, gefiltefish, metzitzah bpeh voice.

Accept and either find a way to kill them or find a way to get myself more power

I am goyim so they wouldn't ask

IMG 4424
IMG 4333

Accept and become a billionaire
I suspect you at bare minimum have to successfully be a self made business man with minimum 6 figures rurn over a year to be even considered in their circles.

I suspect you at bare minimum have to successfully be a self made business man with minimum 6 figures rurn over a year to be even considered in their circles.
Yeah, elites dont have a use from broke ass inkwells like us. They use millionaires and politicians as puppets.

Rub my hands and speak in the most obnoxious New York Jew impression I can manage. Full-on bagel and lox, matzo ball soup, gefiltefish, metzitzah bpeh voice.
We got a Mensch with chutzpah here!

I would definitely NOT have a massive bomb on my body and in my briefcase or anything like that. Nope. Im a good little goy, no need to search me mr goldberg