Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What would you do if somehow you eventually got a girlfriend, but she had an awful personality that you couldn't stand?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Would you put up with it, knowing that the chances of meeting another woman are slim to none? Would you learn to embrace those qualities because you've been so damn lonely all your life?

Or would you summon some self-respect and end it?

Obviously, "annoying" is a relatively subjective term. But I fear this is what the future has in store for those that do, against all odds, "ascend". Tbh at this point I wouldn't even mind a somewhat ugly or overweight chick. I'm sure I'd learn to love her physical qualities. But I just know for a fact, based on a lifetime of observing and analyzing human beings, that there's no way she wouldn't be a wretched, nagging, manipulative, emotionally abusive shrew.

P.S: Normies go on hundreds of dates and have tens of relationships, because they're trying to avoid a life with a seriously flawed person and to find a person that's right for them, personality-wise. I imagine any incel that would ascend would latch onto the first chance he gets, no matter how awful that person turns out to be.

Last edited:
I would reject her for having an awful personality.

I believe if I'm ever able to meet one women that calls me her boyfriend and dates me, I'd be able to eventually find another if it's not a satisfying relationship with this one

Most likely Yes. I have a shitty co-workers who shit on me for no reason. Yet I put up with it cuz I'm socially retarded and incapable of doing the smallest tasks thus finding a new job will suck.

My family constantly shit on me for being a friendless loser and idk why I put up with it but I do anyways. Maybe it's cuz I'm a beta male with half a spine and low T.

I've tolerated so much crap in my life consciously or subconsciously cuz something inside me always knew that I don't have options that other men have. I was a reject for a reason and I came to accept that reason was my own inferiority. My corpse will have more value than me since it'll fertilize earth for normies to enjoy (Imagine that, your last action in life is cucked)

so I'll probably try my hardest to keep the relationship going but eventually she'll probably rape me of my resources then leave or just cheat on me behind my back.

Believe it or not, most foids have awfull personalities.

Basically every foid is insufferable to me. If I ever did somehow ascend it would be this scenario probably. And the truth is I’d probably stick around ngl as long as she wasn’t cucking me

Most likely Yes. I have a shitty co-workers who shit on me for no reason. Yet I put up with it cuz I'm socially retarded and incapable of doing the smallest tasks thus finding a new job will suck.

My family constantly shit on me for being a friendless loser and idk why I put up with it but I do anyways. Maybe it's cuz I'm a beta male with half a spine and low T.

I've tolerated so much crap in my life consciously or subconsciously cuz something inside me always knew that I don't have options that other men have. I was a reject for a reason and I came to accept that reason was my own inferiority. My corpse will have more value than me since it'll fertilize earth for normies to enjoy (Imagine that, your last action in life is cucked)

so I'll probably try my hardest to keep the relationship going but eventually she'll probably rape me of my resources then leave or just cheat on me behind my back.
brutal and relatable

Go away from her

I’d dump her, it’s not worth it.

It would be hard to never blow up. Everyone on here whos blackpilled would live with it initially to get sex but eventually wouldnt be able to take it anymore and snap at her. I dont think it would be possible to live entire life like that

If she lets me fuck her then I would put up with it otherwise no

Enjoy the first 90 days when it's the best via the honeymoon and then ghost.

Reverse Trap Card Pill: Because she has an awful personality is the only reason she is willing to date somebody like you in the first place
Incels don't see that side of things.

On Topic: Well, at this point I'm in the latter end of my 30s so if I somehow magically found a girlfriend I'd probably just fuck her from time to time. If I honestly couldn't stand her I'd just ignore her most of the time or try to setup something long distance or something that inconveniences her from seeing me. So when she finally does see me her literal only option is to fuck me quickly and start heading back home.

90 days and then ghost.

I would change her personality by being more dominant than her. It is as simple as that.

I would put up with it as long as she shows me affection. It's better to be in a toxic relationship than incel