Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What would you do if internet disappears tomorrow?

DREAMEROFGREATNESS

DREAMEROFGREATNESS

Officer
★★
Imagine tomorrow for any reason internet is gone for good.

What would you do? If there is no hope for it to come back then what would you do in the time you spend on it?

I'd be listening to music and reading books tbh, which I very much still enjoy doing.:feelsokman:

I would also be fucking saddend too, by not ever being able to connect with you brocels as well.:feelscry:

Last edited:
id still be on my PC all day everyday but just thinking about this scenario is making me a little paranoid. Might download as much shit as possible so its all nice and safe.

Videogames and music

I'd go outside, touch grass and ascend

id still be on my PC all day everyday but just thinking about this scenario is making me a little paranoid. Might download as much shit as possible so its all nice and safe.
What if it happens unexpectedly?

I’ll either kill myself or rapemaxx idk:feelsugh:

:feelskek::feelskek:

That shit downloaded wouldn’t work without internet

What if it happens unexpectedly?
i dont have enough media on my PC atm and would eventually get bored without any new content. idk guess ill just read books or something to pass the time instead.

Probably go back to the old way of pirating games and TV, as they would need to make physical copies of games without the internet and streaming services would be over.

Life will be more boring.

Id Workout,readbools/comic,paint models and jerkoof

I don't think I could survive without it.
It kills so much time.
I'd have to kill myself.
But so would literally millions of normies.

Buy as many CD’s as I can and try to ascend