Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What would you do if anime/manga disappeared?

I would...

• be happy, I hate anime.

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • kill myself, I can't leave without anime.

• be sad, but I have other copes.

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • not care in the slightest, I don't watch chinese cartoons.

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • become a moviegoER.

• Total voters
dyellow

dyellow

it's over for FBIcels
-
Would kms ngl, most movies are too cucked

I would not give a shit, since the only anime I watch is Dragon Ball due to the action.
I don’t watch anything else so I’m not attached to the genre.

Be sad but I have other copes.

Then I learned Japanese for nothing. Although those samurai movies seem interesting...

you could you the jap skills to jbw max in japan
I've met Japanese girls in the past and they are the biggest chad worshipper noodle whores. It's over for me

Make my own anime about me, a 7 yo blonde loli and Olavo de Carvalho travelling the world and having lots of adventures. Kinda like a mix of Magical Mystery Tour, Loli Tomodachi, Dragon Ball GT and Usagi Drop.

I wouldnt care but I would enjoy watching the weebcels suffer

Make my own anime about me, a 7 yo blonde loli and Olavo de Carvalho travelling the world and having lots of adventures. Kinda like a mix of Magical Mystery Tour, Loli Tomodachi, Dragon Ball GT and Usagi Drop.
Images

I assume the main antagonist would be George Soros

View attachment 162542
I assume the main antagonist would be George Soros
I think each character can have a different final antagonist, like in Samurai Champloo. Soros would be Olavo's one, the one from the loli would be a feminist trying to indoctrinate her and mine would be Chris Hansen.

Wouldn't affect me at all, I've only watched JoJo because of memes and I still hate myself for that.

I think each character can have a different final antagonist, like in Samurai Champloo. Soros would be Olavo's one, the one from the loli would be a feminist trying to indoctrinate her and mine would be Chris Hansen.
Why Chris Hansen? Why not BrazillianSmegma?

Why Chris Hansen? Why not BrazillianSmegma?
I hate Chris Hansen way more than I hate Smegma. Sometimes I even think Smegma is a cryptoincel spreading blackpills through inceltears, since he seems to cherrypick the most high IQ posts to post threre.