Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What would you do if a random foid asked you for directions?

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Based Goyim!
★★★★★
Last time one did i just pointed somewhere because i wasnt sure where where was lol, What would you do? Ignore, Give wrong directions or give right directions?

If I know the place, give direction. If I don't, ask her to ask someone else, so I don't lead her into getting lost.

"Dunno, ask sumn else, sorry."

I would give her wrong directions

I would just ignore

I would just tell her that I just moved to that area, so I don’t know the directions.

It’s my way of refusing to help a foid.

But not as bad as giver her wrong directions on purpose.

Give her wrong directions on purpose

I would scream at her and do an epic bakflip:feelzez::feelsPop:

give wrong direction on purpose

I would probably help if I could unless she asked in a rude way, then I would point in the opposite direction

It happened many years ago, I told her where, then I said to my father she looked like a drug addict, then we walked back to the car, 6.5/10 not the best not the worst experience

I would tell her “ you’re not entitled to directions sweetie “

Since most people have gps nowadays or a cellphone almost nobody seems to ask but back when I was younger I'd purposefully give false directions to everyone who asked.

I would probably start stuttering, as I often do, when someone is asking me something completely unexpected.

I would probably start stuttering, as I often do, when someone is asking me something completely unexpected.
Sometimes i just reply with yes or no and the soys start attacking me, I try and ignore it i put my earbuds in, They keep staring at me, Its like im a chosen target just because i said no, Like idk where the fuck your nearest dildo shop is bitch...