Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What would you do if a foid knew blackpill theory?

brutalpilled

brutalpilled

Greycel
What would you do if a foid knew and believed in blackpill theory?

More likely than breathing in outer space

One of the main goals of the blackpill is to explain female nature, so I guess all of them know

beat her anyways

Nothing. My interaction will be the same as with the other girls.

When foids collectively accept blackpill theory as the truth (it is inevitable) they will completely abandon monogamy and openly begin joining harems for the ultra elite wealthy Chads of society. There will be no opportunity for average, and even above average men to have sexual relationships of any kind and probably will end up as part of the slave class. Only 10/10 millionaire men will be able to procreate and they will have 10, 15, 20, or more concubines in their harem.

Lots of girls believe social darwinism

logic paradox would cause her brain to melt down

they know it since birth. we are just figuring it out.

Tell her congrats for finally figuring out water is wet

They barely know what is going on

Theory doesn't mean shit, you need to live the blackpill

No woman on earth can understand the blackpill.

Wouldn't matter. To know the blackpill, you need to be a victim of it. Yeah, they know the truth, so what? What are they going to do with that information afterward? Nothing, because in a day or 2, they won't give a shit about us and would go on as if nothing happened. But there will be a day where they will get into an accident or have some sort of disease, and when the day comes, they will truly know the feeling, of being blackpilled.

Interesting scenario

I'd still hate her because she'd still be a tallfag chasing fucking whore

What would you do if a foid knew and believed in blackpill theory?
I think a lot of them secretly do, they just LARP they don't as part of their lying/BS tactics tbh

Rare amounts do. They just don't care. Why would you care about a guy missing a leg? You still have your leg don't you?

They do. This is why FDS exists.

No woman on earth can understand the blackpill.
And most women are arleady blackpilled about their true nature but do mental gymnastics inside their head to try run from the truth. And even if the world exposed their true biological nature. It wouldn't stop shit. They would still swallow a couple ounces of chads cum as you stood there watching getting a boner. ovER