Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory What would you do if a femerloid encouraged u NOT to die

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
231815410 2625170691113028 5854204113772434026 n
222779881 1651047248438930 4881184819914075993 n

Ngl I think that would be nice because as an incel u often feel like nobody cares about u and nobody would notice if u died. I saw some news article a while ago about this TRUECEL who roped in his college room and literally nobody noticed until like 3 months later because people complained about the smell of his corpse from a few rooms away. What do y'all incels think and how would u feel

Why would she say this?

I'd tell her to let me use her roast beef flaps.

Nah, most women would rather have me dead because I'm ugly as fuck. But it would be nice to have a supportive gf.
Yeah, this is all I really want. :feelsrope:

She would convince me to live for indefinite suffering. I would like to rip her face off

Punch the stupid hole, what I do with my life is none of her business

It wouldn't impact my decision whatsoever. I don't put stock into the words of completely ignorant people.

make me want to kill myself more, i don't listen to women's advice

I don't give a fuck what femoids say, everything that comes out of their mouths is horseshit lies. In whatever context she would be saying that it would only be to virtue signal and make her look like a good person, or she's hedging her bets in case you go ER you might consider sparing her.

Same with the line,

"You're a good guy, some girl will want to be with you someday!" (except not me, nor any other female who ever says this to you teeheehee) :foidSoy:

@crestfallencel @Dregster666 @Idlevillagercel @your personality GTFIH

i would say , you are too late.

would never happen

I saw some news article a while ago about this TRUECEL who roped in his college room and literally nobody noticed until like 3 months later because people complained about the smell of his corpse from a few rooms away.

Damn could you find a link for that? I'd like to read

View attachment 476456 View attachment 476457

Ngl I think that would be nice because as an incel u often feel like nobody cares about u and nobody would notice if u died. I saw some news article a while ago about this TRUECEL who roped in his college room and literally nobody noticed until like 3 months later because people complained about the smell of his corpse from a few rooms away. What do y'all incels think and how would u feel
Dont need a foid to tell me not to kill myself :feelsjuice:

If I had a gf I wouldn't talk about this type of shit with her.

Idk, its like asking what i would do if my private space station landed on the sun without getting burned

Why would she say this?
Nah, most women would rather have me dead because I'm ugly as fuck. But it would be nice to have a supportive gf.

Yeah, this is all I really want. :feelsrope:
She would convince me to live for indefinite suffering. I would like to rip her face off
Punch the stupid hole, what I do with my life is none of her business
It wouldn't impact my decision whatsoever. I don't put stock into the words of completely ignorant people.
make me want to kill myself more, i don't listen to women's advice
interesting posts
I don't give a fuck what femoids say, everything that comes out of their mouths is horseshit lies. In whatever context she would be saying that it would only be to virtue signal and make her look like a good person, or she's hedging her bets in case you go ER you might consider sparing her.

Same with the line,

"You're a good guy, some girl will want to be with you someday!" (except not me, nor any other female who ever says this to you teeheehee) :foidSoy:
She'd say some retarded bluepilled advice, then the night you rope she wouldn't even know because she was too busy getting fucked by chad.
i would say , you are too late.
would never happen
Damn could you find a link for that? I'd like to read
Dont need a foid to tell me not to kill myself :feelsjuice:
“Why?”
If I had a gf I wouldn't talk about this type of shit with her.
Idk, its like asking what i would do if my private space station landed on the sun without getting burned
Fun fact Aki is like 6'1

r/saiditnet - Saidit is dead

He was a prettyboy heightmogger and treated Denji exactly how our bullies treat us irl at the beginning. That's why I'm kinda glad he died ngl. I have no idea how Denji was able to put up with the mog. The fact that Himeno cucked Aki for Denji would've never happened irl. Instead of Denji's 5'7 manlet simp ass getting all the bitches, it realistically and objectively should've been Aki :feelswhat:

fuck her

Fun fact Aki is like 6'1

He was a prettyboy heightmogger and treated Denji exactly how our bullies treat us irl at the beginning. That's why I'm kinda glad he died ngl. I have no idea how Denji was able to put up with the mog. The fact that Himeno cucked Aki for Denji would've never happened irl. Instead of Denji's 5'7 manlet simp ass getting all the bitches, it realistically and objectively should've been Aki :feelswhat:
Literally not a single idea of what you're talking about :feelsjuice:

I have a feeling I'd just rope sooner

I would tell her to fuck me or fuck off, she can stop virtue signaling lol

move on, with that shit existence if that foid will be cooperative or my sugar bitch

else? who dafuq cares

Fun fact Aki is like 6'1

Sorry, but… AUEHHH???

View: https://youtu.be/Ji9qSuQapFY

Fun fact Aki is like 6'1

I'd end my life right in front of her.

It wouldn't make much difference because what foids say can change 180 in the next minute if new emotions/tingles/hormonal changes take place, so it doesn't really hold much value.

If she became my gf, then I'd receive massive lifefuel.

Fun fact Aki is like 6'1

i tried talking to this becky and my making her my girlfriend om facebook so i added her , and she accepted me after i had a nervouis breakdown and was mid suicide slitting my wrist with a kitchen knife that was painful , so while i was slitting my wrist maybe there is hope and i got on facebook and she accepted me i told hwr she was pretty but ofc females being females would say thank you and that wont mean jack shit to them , so i tried conversating with her i told her "wyd" she said notjijg and said "wbu" and ofc i couldnt fake it amd just told her i am killing myself and ofc a foid being a foid trying to fake being kind gave me the cliche advices like "god loves you don't kys:foidSoy:" and went on to talk about god and quran and some shit i dont care about umtil the next day i blocked her ,honsatly i am glad iblocked her and fucked.my chamces she was a dumb ass and had 100 plus guys in her friends list whom she probably doesn't know

I'm a broken man. I'm too blackpilled to believe her. She doesn't really care for me. She's just saying that to keep another orbiter or simp around

blow my brains out right in front of her, specifically to traumatise the fucking whore.

The whole Himeno and Aki relationship is probably the least memorably arc for me but idk why. Ofc that doesn't mean much since this manga as a whole was extremely memorable and impactful for me. Like I wake up and the first thing that's on my mind is Chainsaw Man

Last edited:
Sex or i will die. Nice trade :feelzez:

It's just empty virtue signalling
If she REALLY cared about your legacy, she would reproduce with you to ensure it happens.