Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What would you do if a bug crawled up your arsehole?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I flushed a bug down the toilet and then shortly after decided to take a shit

But while taking a dumb I freaked out thinking what if it somehow knows how to swim and emerges, walks up the toilet and the seat and goes into my asshole and up my intestines

How would I cope? How would I get it out?

Pepper spray your arse for good measure

But while taking a dumb I freaked out thinking what if it somehow knows how to swim and emerges, walks up the toilet and the seat and goes into my asshole and up my intestines

Having close encounters like that with bugs so frequently is an incel trait imo

I don't hear of normies having these issues, they would be freaking out and posting it everywhere on social media.

Maybe tag some street shitting curries. I’m sure bugs have flown up their asses a few times.

These thoughts are better left forgotten. I would have to rope if this happened. Being a street shitting curry, i like to keep my body and my asshole clean.

I am gonna pretend this thread doesnt exist. Just the thought of this situation is ropefuel.

Having close encounters like that with bugs so frequently is an incel trait imo

I don't hear of normies having these issues, they would be freaking out and posting it everywhere on social media.
true, i constantly have insect problems.

true, i constantly have insect problems.

Insectpill and skinpill. If your skin is naturally oily, greasy or dark (medium brown poo skinned) you likely have these problems.

People say it is just looks, nah it's everything. I can't be a normie with these kinds of problems, makes it hard to even socialize.

Insectpill and skinpill. If your skin is naturally oily, greasy or dark (medium brown poo skinned) you likely have these problems.

People say it is just looks, nah it's everything. I can't be a normie with these kinds of problems, makes it hard to even socialize.
im pale white with dry skin though...

How would I cope? How would I get it out?
:waitwhat:

Lights out mothafuka. Ha. Ha. See u later niga.

Attachments

• 20200703_222025.jpg
    20200703_222025.jpg
    294.6 KB · Views: 3
Just shit a second time bro

im pale white with dry skin though...

Maybe it is just the texture or odor that comes from the sweat on your skin. Or some of it can be random.

I only based the idea of insects being attracted to darker poo skin on the fact that I don't see white normies as readily surrounded by insects. Could also have to do with blood type like in the case of mosquitoes.

Maybe it is just the texture or odor that comes from the sweat on your skin. Or some of it can be random.

I only based the idea of insects being attracted to darker poo skin on the fact that I don't see white normies as readily surrounded by insects. Could also have to do with blood type like in the case of mosquitoes.
maybe a result of something i eat, or drink. i do have alot of carbs maybe they like sweet sweat.

maybe a result of something i eat, or drink. i do have alot of carbs maybe they like sweet sweat.

Yeah I have heard when you drink alcohol or a sugary beverage insects might pick up on your scent more and surround you. I don't know if there is research that has been done about this subject.

I do know that like with a lot of things ethnicity and biological factors like how much you sweat can factor in.