Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory What would you do if a 6’3 white femalo was obsessed with you

ShiiOfTheSPLC

ShiiOfTheSPLC

KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM
★★★★★
Yeah what would you do if a 6’3 white femalo was obsessed with you the same way tiny little incels on this forum are about their oneitis

you're projecting onto us your desire for your 6ft oneitis?

I would drown her in my cum

Figure out where the hidden cameras are.

sit down and relax

and then make her suck my bulge

She getting logged off. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

death by snu snu @TheDarkEnigma :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Most of your threads have been mid lately ngl

L + ratio + you unironically fell off + yb better

Last edited:
I would marry the bitch and have kids knowing they will have a normal height

I would fuck her 24/7

watch her get plowed by a 6'5'' black man and masturbate in the closet in a pikachu hat

Stop copying @Idotms
I was probably the first user on this forum to ratio someone but ok

Never happened. I cannot drive and my processing speed is very slow, courtesy of a brain lesion:

Screenshot from 2022 02 01 18 40 57

Screenshot from 2022 02 01 19 02 02

In a second investigation, we assessed the effect of white matter damage on processing speed using voxel-based lesion symptom mapping (VLSM) analysis of data from seventy-two patients with left hemisphere strokes. Lesions in left parietal white matter, together with cortical lesions in supramarginal and angular gyri were associated with impaired performance. These findings suggest that cognitive processing speed, as assessed by the Digit-Symbol test, is closely related to the structural integrity of white matter tracts associated with parietal and temporal cortices and left middle frontal gyrus. Further, fiber tractography applied to VBM results and the patient findings suggest that the superior longitudinal fasciculus, a major tract subserving fronto-parietal integration, makes a prominent contribution to processing speed.

Fuck her with my turbo manlet penis

Wake up because I am dreaming.

you're projecting onto us your desire for your 6ft oneitis?

Yeah what would you do if a 6’3 white femalo was obsessed with you the same way tiny little incels on this forum are about their oneitis
I'd like it.

If any good looking white toilet was obsessed with me I would immediately marry her and treat her like the queen she is. I would simp for a toilet obsessed with me and that doesn’t look subhuman/recessed.

id let her throw me about the room like i was a secks doll and use me for her pleasure:feelsautistic:

plant my seed in amazon womb

I would immediately explode from too much pleasure.

Who let the dogs out

I would wake up and start my wagie workday