Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What would you do for an Irish gf?

Therapywasawaste

Therapywasawaste

"I should be living underground, I'm so subhuman."
★★
What would you do to get a girlfriend of Irish descent?

I drew a picture of what would be about my female looksmatch, I think. At least racematch. I am a bit uglier with worse cheekbones and bigher lips, smaller, closer together eyes. I want to fuck a girl like that so bad. I knew one who had dark hair, a long nose, and she was tall. I should've asked her out. I don't know why I didn't.

The problem is girls like this are the most valued. Thin, white girls are desired while white guys have to be tall with broad bones and usually not skinny. A 5'3, skinny girl, who looks like this would probably think she's so much better than me even though she'd be like me if she were male.
20240718 155727

Personally, I prefer girls with similar face structure but darker hair and eyes. Blue eyed girls are over rated.

Damn nice drawing skills

They were so much fakeup.

Dress up as a leprechaun

I'm irish and the foids here aren't all that

Im not into redheads at all

Irish people are insufferable

coom on irish women, they're hot.

And I ask you now, tell me what would you do
if her hair was black and her eyes were blue?

aren't irish foids no different than your typical liberated western mayowhore?

i wont do nothing, irish girls never shave the kitty, the freckles dont help either

Doesnt matter, all are Chad only

I should've asked her out. I don't know why I didn't.
Thats cope and you know it. If a foid is interested in you, she will make it super easy for you

Anything, literally, as long as it didn't involve my own humiliation because then she would have no respect for me.
but yeah, anything and I mean ANYTHING.
208e171aa0168bfe67c6aebc1b2cc563

aren't irish foids no different than your typical liberated western mayowhore?
Yes, all foids are the same. I don't mean they must be from Ireland, they'd be from where ever you live but they would have Irish ancestors.

Last edited:

I drew a picture of what would be about my female looksmatch, I think. At least racematch. I am a bit uglier with worse cheekbones and bigher lips, smaller, closer together eyes. I want to fuck a girl like that so bad. I knew one who had dark hair, a long nose, and she was tall. I should've asked her out. I don't know why I didn't.

The problem is girls like this are the most valued. Thin, white girls are desired while white guys have to be tall with broad bones and usually not skinny. A 5'3, skinny girl, who looks like this would probably think she's so much better than me even though she'd be like me if she were male.
View attachment 1201854

Personally, I prefer girls with similar face structure but darker hair and eyes. Blue eyed girls are over rated.
Rape her

I'd kill to have a foid like Ciara Horan

I'd love an Irish lass with a cute accent. I don't think I can handle red pubes, so I think I'd have to avoid the redheads.

The foids here are insufferable sluts who wear a ton of fakeup

Dunno about Irish but I knew ginger girl in school who had red hair n freckles n blue eyes and I wish I talked to her more because she didn't treat me like a nigger so I could have had chance but she also lost her virginity at 15 she was probably a big slut

View attachment 1201854

Beg at my knees

View attachment 1201854

Nothing. As I view them as filthy tallfaggot lovers. Give me real women who like erenyeager phenotypes

What would I do for a girlfriend of Irish descent? All I want is a white girlfriend don't matter what kind of European ancestry she has.