Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What would you do first

kaijicel

kaijicel

Officer
★★★★★
Lets say you have a gf, what would you like to do, im talking like activity's, none sexual stuff

or would you strictly want one for sex?

When I rented a girlfriend 1st time in Pattaya, Thailand I wanted to hold hands in the shopping mall, go get dinner and then see a movie and then we went for drinks.

God it was amazing even if it wasn't real.

I would love to be able to go on trips with her, go for walks with her, do the grocery shopping with her, cook, etc. Normal everyday things of life become 1000 times better with a lovely girlfriend.

When I rented a girlfriend 1st time in Pattaya, Thailand I wanted to hold hands in the shopping mall, go get dinner and then see a movie and then we went for drinks.

wtf yh that seems amazing

how much did it cost? and for how long of a duration?

I would love to be able to go on trips with her, go for walks with her, do the grocery shopping with her, cook, etc. Normal everyday things of life become 1000 times better with a lovely girlfriend.
true, even basic things seem fun if i can do it with a gf

whatever generic stuff normies do

i'd love to hop the fence at my old school or head into abandoned buildings with her

I'd like to cuddle her whilst we're relaxing

wtf yh that seems amazing

how much did it cost? and for how long of a duration?
2000 baht for overnight, she left in the morning, i got to coom twice.

60 usd

Same here honestly man. It’s so brutal doing everything without a loving partner

I’d take her on drives on dirt roads in my ATV that has no doors, I’d take her on walks in the woods, I’d lay in the grass with her staring at the stars, I’d cuddle with her while watching a movie, and go to restaurants with her.

Yes but you also have to travel to there wich is a few hundred dollara
I've been considering SEAmaxxing anyway probably not anytime soon though.

That's exactly what I would if I had or rented a girlfriend.

Just running errands with her would be good enough for me.

CUDDLE, and that's about it.:feelskek::feelsbadman:
Happy Korean Drama GIF by The Swoon