Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what would you consider a truecel or a fakecel?

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
Is a mental cel a truecel? He isn't getting laid but he looks normal. Is his autistic behavior fixable? Is it his own fault unlike genetics and looks?

Is a 16 year old normie looking child a fakecel? Larps online and likes being edgy, but it's pretty obvious he'll ascend in college and shit talk incel. How would you feel being mogged by 16 year olds who claim to be incel?

What about guys who have never attempted asking women out cuz of anxiety? Do they count as personality cels?

No clue for the first two, but for that last one I would say it's not anxiety and more of he's probably a closet gay and just doesn't want to believe it and rather not have a dick up his ass so he keeps to himself.

I'm sure all of us here have at least ask one girl once which ended in obvious tragedy and memories of a situation they wish they can't remember.

I'm sure all of us here have at least ask one girl once which ended in obvious tragedy and memories of a situation they wish they can't remember.
Jfl my clubs phase was a tragedy of humiliation

No mentalcels aren’t trucel, and it’s debatable if they even exist. If they’re above average they can get laid through tindergame and hookups. If they’re average, they’re gonna be incel because no social circle or friends.

No such thing as a truecel.
Truecel = incel by default.

If X is not a truecel then by default he is a Falsecel( aka Fakecel aka not an incel).

Face, height and status matter the most, but if a guy either looks good enough for it and is acting like a retard/has massive standards, then I consider it to be his fault.

No mentalcels aren’t trucel, and it’s debatable if they even exist. If they’re above average they can get laid through tindergame and hookups. If they’re average, they’re gonna be incel because no social circle or friends.
yea and im below average

Truecel is looks related only.

I am already dead, just waiting to physically expire now.

No clue for the first two, but for that last one I would say it's not anxiety and more of he's probably a closet gay and just doesn't want to believe it and rather not have a dick up his ass so he keeps to himself.

I have never asked a girl out

Well I'm 31 and virgin. So yes I'm a legit truecel.

Non virgin = fakecel

Here is my list with various factors & scenarios taken into consideration.

Levels of Truecel:
#1 truestcel with EVERY POSSIBLE bad trait + some rare deformity or genetic condition = NEVER EVEN BEGAN. Brocels like this have my condolences.

#2 truestcel with not all but MOST bad traits = NEVER EVEN BEGAN. My condolences.

Sub3 face even with other positive traits. Nothing else matters with a sub3 face except RARE EXCEPTIONS = its over
Sub4 face + manlet + ethnic + legit professionally diagnosed mental illness = NEVER EVEN BEGAN (me)
Sub4 face + manlet + ethnic = its over
Sub4 face + manlet = its over
Sub4 face + average height or avg everything else = its over
Sub5 face + manlet = its over

Levels of Incel (not truecel):
4/10 face + average height. = over if not willing to giga dumpsterdive
5/10 face + manlet = over if not willing to dumpsterdive. Even womanlets want tallfags.
5/10 face + curry/rice = over if in the west
5/10 face + avg height + with PROPERLY DIAGNOSED (NO NOT "self-diagnosed" trash) severe mental illness/disorder = its over.
5/10 face + avg everything else but had extremely abusive or restrictive parents = over if older than 20.

Incel / Fakecel crossover zone:
5/10 face + avg height/everything else = may struggle a bit but not over. May or may not be able to find a social circle.
4/10 face + at least 90th percentile height for your country + avg everything else = same as above but can be saved by heightpill.
6/10 face + noticeably below average height for your country = will struggle hard but still not completely over. knocked down because of heightpill.
average height or taller Fatcels = You can't know if you have good facial bones until you get to 12-16% bodyfat.
7/10 face + noticeably below average height for your country + legit mental illness. Debatable. loses -2 SMV because heightpill and NTpill.
(possible but extremely Rare) Chad with a serious micropenis (legit sub 2 or sub 3 inches erect). DESTORYED by the dickpill. over if unable to dickmaxx.

Levels of Fakecel:
5/10 face + NT + at least 90th percentile height for your country = fakecel because heightpill
6/10 face + at least 90th percentile height for your country + avg everything else = fakecel because lookspill and heightpill.
7/10 face + average height or more + legit mental illness = will have it slightly harder than NT 7/10s but can still ascend with just looks.
7/10 face + average everything else or more = no explanation needed.
8/10 face + average everything else or more = no explanation needed
8/10 face + at least 90th percentile height for your country = Why the fuck are you posting here?

9 - 9.25 /10 face + at least average height or more = doesn't even know .co exists tbh. Too busy enjoying the GigaChad life.

10/10 face = DOESN'T EXIST. Perfect humans can't exist. Cope more. THERE ARE NO 10/10 FACE HUMANS THAT HAVE EVER EXISTED. EVERY HUMAN IN EXISTENCE HAD SOME KIND OF FACIAL FLAW. Highest faces are only 9.25 - 9.5 at best.

Last edited:

Levels of Truecel:
#1 truestcel with EVERY POSSIBLE bad trait + some rare deformity or genetic condition = NEVER EVEN BEGAN. Brocels like this have my condolences.

#2 truestcel with not all but MOST bad traits = NEVER EVEN BEGAN. My condolences.

Sub3 face even with other positive traits. Nothing else matters with a sub3 face except RARE EXCEPTIONS = its over
Sub4 face + manlet + ethnic + legit professionally diagnosed mental illness = NEVER EVEN BEGAN (me)

5/10 face + manlet = over if not willing to dumpsterdive. Even womanlets want tallfags.
5/10 face + avg height + with PROPERLY DIAGNOSED (NO NOT "self-diagnosed" trash) severe mental illness/disorder = its over.
5/10 face + avg everything else but had extremely abusive or restrictive parents = over if older than 20.

5/10 face + avg height/everything else = may struggle a bit but not over. May or may not be able to find a social circle.
4/10 face + at least 90th percentile height for your country + avg everything else = same as above but can be saved by heightpill.
6/10 face + noticeably below average height for your country = will struggle hard but still not completely over. knocked down because of heightpill.
average height or taller Fatcels = You can't know if you have good facial bones until you get to 12-16% bodyfat.
7/10 face + noticeably below average height for your country + legit mental illness. Debatable. loses -2 SMV because heightpill and NTpill.
(possible but extremely Rare) Chad with a serious micropenis (legit sub 2 or sub 3 inches erect). DESTORYED by the dickpill. over if unable to dickmaxx.

Levels of Fakecel:
5/10 face + NT + at least 90th percentile height for your country = fakecel because heightpill
6/10 face + at least 90th percentile height for your country + avg everything else = fakecel because lookspill and heightpill.
7/10 face + average height or more + legit mental illness = will have it slightly harder than NT 7/10s but can still ascend with just looks.
8/10 face + at least 90th percentile height for your country = Why the fuck are you posting here?

9 - 9.25 /10 face + at least average height or more = doesn't even know .co exists tbh. Too busy enjoying the GigaChad life.

10/10 face = DOESN'T EXIST. Perfect humans can't exist. Cope more. THERE ARE NO 10/10 FACE HUMANS THAT HAVE EVER EXISTED. EVERY HUMAN IN EXISTENCE HAD SOME KIND OF FACIAL FLAW. Highest faces are only 9.25 - 9.5 at best.
tbh based

if you cant get laid u can call yourself truecel or incel, really doesnt matter. truecel is just meant to be more extreme so people with severe deformities or absolutely grotesque appearances would call themselves more truecel.

fakecel is just a moderately attractive guy who takes rejection too seriously and starts telling himself hes ugly subhuman and looks for places to balance out his fragile ego.

ngl ascending in college is not that possible if you can't even graduate HS, also there should be a 17-18 age minimum requirement so people here don't finish puberty and end up as chadlite and say they were incels

Anyone who makes posts about normies 24/7 or isn't deformed physically by their bone structure has a high chance of being a fakecel or normie.

Last edited:
Is a mental cel a truecel? He isn't getting laid but he looks normal. Is his autistic behavior fixable? Is it his own fault unlike genetics and looks?

Is a 16 year old normie looking child a fakecel? Larps online and likes being edgy, but it's pretty obvious he'll ascend in college and shit talk incel. How would you feel being mogged by 16 year olds who claim to be incel?

What about guys who have never attempted asking women out cuz of anxiety? Do they count as personality cels?
I think mentalcel can be real, but you gotta be so out of it that being an incel would be the least of your worries.

True, 10/10 is supposed to be the Platonic ideal.

Last edited:
60 rejections

Levels of Truecel:

Levels of Fakecel:

based

btw, let me give my opinion

if there is a chadlite mentalcel (1 in a million) he shouldn't be here. even if he is legit incel

go to looksmax and learn to looksmax and fraud to chad tier, then slay in your basement

good and based thread because I know who this is about

someone who fucks and larps = fakecel
me = truecel

Levels of Truecel:

Levels of Fakecel:

High IQ list. bookmarked

This hurts too much because of the rightness. Oh god.

Why is this so common here?
You know what else is common? According to surveys most registered users here live with their parents and are financially dependent.

Not that it matters now. In the past I may have been a mentalcel/volcel who could have had a date if asked out. . But now with nw3 i am trucel

You know what else is common? According to surveys most registered users here live with their parents and are financially dependent
Most users are under 22 too