Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What would you choose to be?

What would you choose to be?

• A female

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • An astronaut

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • An incel who becomes rich and gets surgeries when he hits 20

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • A sociopath

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A chadlite

Votes: 11 36.7%

• Total voters
Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
We are living in Matrix. When we are in the real world we don't know the concept of reality and life, we don't even breath. We are some sort of different form of life, a higher form of life and matrix to us is a game that we play only 5 hours but in matrix our reality lasts years until we die, ever wondered why people die young? Because they press "quit" early and don't finish the game. Before we enter into the matrix we choose what characters to play, it can be a good looking guy, a sociopath or just whatever but you have no vivid memories of your previous life so you still don't know the concept of life, psychology and animal's nature. When you select a character you don't know what you are actually doing because no concept, you basically "randomize" it manually. The only way to remember something in your reality from your previous matrix experience is to choose what you want to be in the next life. I will give you 5 options that you will remember and you will have a "hint" when you select a character.

A sociopath - good looking manipulator but doesn't live life to the fullest because of lack of emotions towards others.

An incel who becomes rich - you live as an incel for 20 years and then you shit tons of surgeries and feel the highest dopamine you have ever felt due to huge life changes.

A female - just have a vagina and exist

An astronaut/cosmonaut - you explore
future's space with light of speed and basically have high status in society.

A chadlite who lives until he is 16 years old, that's when he gets tortured and killed by a Brazillian cartel BRUTALLY and is filmed on camera.

A sociopath - more or less already am
An incel that becomes rich - would just be a betabuxx
A female - and live for Chads cock? No thank you
An astronaut - that sounds cool ngl

Last one isn’t even a option. Dying at 16 would suck.

Is there even a downside to being a cosmonaut?

Is there even a downside to being a cosmonaut?
The risk of dying in space.
A sociopath - more or less already am
An incel that becomes rich - would just be a betabuxx
A female - and live for Chads cock? No thank you
An astronaut - that sounds cool ngl

Last one isn’t even a option. Dying at 16 would suck.
Not betabuxx because you would ascend through looks when you hit 20. Basically live as an incel your 20 years and then transition into chadlite.

Very painful death, your cells legit boil.
Most die from explosions due to failed landings/starts so I wouldn't worry too much.

incel who gets rich and gets surgeries

i didnt read the post before voting but ur descriptions are dumb anyway

theres no point to the thread if you're gonna add these stupid conditions to each choice
You are stupid for not knowing the point of this thread and jumping straight to the conclusion then. It's a fantasy thread, and you might have understood the point of descriptions if you have read my full post. Sad sad sad.

A female ofc. Tutorial mode here i go!

An astronaut, so I can leave this fucking gay Earth.

I don't want a pussy and big floppy tits and being weak and low iq.

just use strap on and acquire titty cancer theory. just eat right tren hard in gym theory. just studymax theory

just use strap on and acquire titty cancer theory. just eat right tren hard in gym theory. just studymax theory
Then I'll turn into an ugly dyke and be back at square one.