Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal What would you buy with winning $628,000,000 (after tax)? [some guy won]

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

At heart, I am a wolf | 5'4"| 1/10 face&head
★★★★★
BRUTAL bc it didn't happen to me

Also: he chose the lump-sum. Would you take 60 million per year for 20 years, or 628 million at once?

- I'd buy 2-3 mansions, a yacht, a private jet, hottest hookers there are (to learn how to have sex at 26 FML), and I'd buy stakes in an average English football (soccer) club, wanna lead it to the Premier League and Europa League. I'd also buy stakes in a Swiss ice hockey club. I'd buy 60% in each, would cost me like 11 million.
I expect it to cost me about 5 million per year for these clubs. Plus 5 million to maintain my assets.

After all that, I'd still have about 550 million left

Last edited:

Also: he chose the lump-sum. Would you take 60 million per year for 20 years, or 628 million at once?

- I'd buy mansions, a yacht, a private jet, hottest hookers there are (to learn how to have sex at 26 FML), and I'd buy stakes in an average English football (soccer) club, wanna lead it to the Premier League and Europa League. I'd also buy stakes in a Swiss ice hockey club
I'd buy a big room and the most powerful setup to rotmax and never work again.

waste of resources for those huge, money-draining pieces of shit that require tons of maintenance. no opinion on the soccer club
true... actually I felt bad saying it. I'm one of the few (?) on here who knows climate-change is influenced by man. I probably wouldn't buy the boat and the plane, I'll just fly commercial (1st class). I'd of course also donate a lot (only to animal and environmental charities, not to human charities)

I wouldn't buy luxuries, like yachts or whatever. That is absolutely retarded, like @Indari said.

I would buy a lot of land and commercial real estate. I'd also start companies in tech, defense, and energy. My daily life wouldn't change by much, except I'd be a lot busier, what with the companies to manage.

Should be buying plastic surgery with that money even if the surgeon botches you you'd be able to easily get it fixed no problem. You'd come out with a better face in the end.

I wouldn't buy luxuries, like yachts or whatever. That is absolutely retarded, like @Indari said.

I would buy a lot of land and commercial real estate. I'd also start companies in tech, defense, and energy. My daily life wouldn't change by much, except I'd be a lot busier, what with the companies to manage.
Yeah I agree. I changed my mind. I would fly first class though.

But then the football and ice hockey clubs are also retarded? Often these clubs don’t actually make a profit. And it’s a very risky investment, because the non-big ones can always get relegated. My dream is to lead an English club to the Premier league, promoting it from league 1 to the PL in the timeframe of 10 years (European leagues have promotion and relegation, in case you’re American)

Should be buying plastic surgery with that money even if the surgeon botches you you'd be able to easily get it fixed no problem. You'd come out with a better face in the end.
No question. But I’ll just turn from a 2/10 into a 4/10 and I’ll still be 5’4/1.62m

I would make megalomaniac shit just for vanity with 99% of the money. With the other 1% I would neet all my life

i would buy a big house in a small village and have the best LDAR setup and bedroom i can get.
the rest i will spend on having some hookers every week and eating good quality food.

also i would probably go to saudi arabia and buy a sex slave or two. better than using a hooker

Yeah I agree. I changed my mind. I would fly first class though.
Flying first class is fine. Coach is too cramped. Though, business class is a good balance for comfort, food, space, and service. Having flown all three, I'd be perfectly content with business class for the majority of my flights.

But then the football and ice hockey clubs are also retarded? Often these clubs don’t actually make a profit. And it’s a very risky investment, because the non-big ones can always get relegated. My dream is to lead an English club to the Premier league, promoting it from league 1 to the PL in the timeframe of 10 years (European leagues have promotion and relegation, in case you’re American)
This is a business decision that you have to analyze and evaluate for yourself. You shouldn't spend tens or hundreds of millions of dollars to buy a team because it's cool or whatever, but because you expect to turn a profit from ticket sales, player merchandise, and however else these teams make money.

Buy a big house, all the video games I want, and NEET.
After that, I don't really know.

Flying first class is fine. Coach is too cramped. Though, business class is a good balance for comfort, food, space, and service. Having flown all three, I'd be perfectly content with business class for the majority of my flights.

This is a business decision that you have to analyze and evaluate for yourself. You shouldn't spend tens or hundreds of millions of dollars to buy a team because it's cool or whatever, but because you expect to turn a profit from ticket sales, player merchandise, and however else these teams make money.
Yes true. But that’s the thing. Some rich billionaires do invest into small clubs because Just For Fun. Also, most professional clubs actually don’t make a big profit (I’m very football averse, since I was a kid)

sounds like shit also. basically making yourself an honorary jew

If a club wins a league, or a cup, or gets promoted (if you’re in the highest tier you can not get promoted, the last teams in the table will get relegated), it will get more money like through tv licenses. If however a club is relegated into a lower division bc they didn’t collect enough points, that’s very bad for finances and has already bankrupted several clubs

sounds like shit also. basically making yourself an honorary jew
There'd be one less Jew owning and running these companies. They are grossly overrepresented at the top.

60 million per year for 20 years sounds good as long as the economy doesn't crash (which it actually might) and they don't fuck me over. It doesn't matter, though - I generally don't know what to do with money. Even top-tier plastic surgery and leg lengthening won't make my life much more bearable. Maybe I could fund all blackpillers who pump out legit god-tier content... or fund research that accelerates the emergence of AGI, so that I can at least see some shit go down before I drop dead.

Yes true. But that’s the thing. Some rich billionaires do invest into small clubs because Just For Fun. Also, most professional clubs actually don’t make a big profit (I’m very football averse, since I was a kid)
If a club wins a league, or a cup, or gets promoted (if you’re in the highest tier you can not get promoted, the last teams in the table will get relegated), it will get more money like through tv licenses. If however a club is relegated into a lower division bc they didn’t collect enough points, that’s very bad for finances and has already bankrupted several clubs
So it's a huge fucking gamble then. Bad investment idea.

I wouldnt tie myself down with property or possessions.
i would sleep on the streets, live in hotels, eat kfc and average food, some times eat out, and shit like that

Annuities >>> lump-sum tbh.

But, in case I took a lump-sum anyway, I'd just spread it as widely and across as diverse a portfolio as possible ASAP, making sure that I'd be getting at least a million in interest/dividends/etc., then not touch it ever again and just let the passive income flow. Most likely, I wouldn't even really touch that passive income too much either. I'd just buy myself some place to live, probably fill that place with some luxurious, high-end stuff, but nothing more expensive than what a normal upper-middle-class person could afford and generally live such a lifestyle, spending a tiny bit of my monthly income and reinvesting the large remaining sum just as I did with the original one.

85 square meters house
A honda accord
And will run a bakery

Olympique Lyonnais
:feelsokman: Nice. Bon équipe!

mine is FC Kaiserslautern (2nd division German football club founding member of Bundesliga, but they were once really good, like in the 1950s and later). I don't trust myself to buy that club, it'll probably go bust in 3 years

:feelsokman: Nice. Bon équipe!

mine is FC Kaiserslautern (2nd division German football club founding member of Bundesliga, but they were once really good, like in the 1950s and later). I don't trust myself to buy that club, it'll probably go bust in 3 years
That's nice too
I saw they aren't too bad this season, maybe they'll get promoted in the next few years

I’d donate to help restore Abkhazia lands.

49E6B828 C50E 4261 8F11 A2A70CE89C1A

View: https://youtu.be/yTm-HuTC7AQ

Buy a nuclear bomb

Buy the cars I like, 2 Houses one in Texas one in Mexico and try to ascend with a hot mexicana soon to be wife. But prenup of course.

id buy this website and ban anyone over 5’9

Buy a nuclear bomb
Buying one isn't so difficult, if you have the money and the government backing. Buying one that isn't from a CIA/MI6 agent is what's the problem. That's too much heat for any arms dealer. Those kinds of sales and trades are almost exclusively between governments.

Last edited:
come to this website still tbh

over

Best way to do it

I would buy burgers every day. I would buy the hobos burgers and they would be my personal army. I would buy milkshakes every day as well. In this country milkshakes are £7.50 sometimes. It's a rip off. With this money I wouldn't have to worry. It's been a long time since I ate a good burger and milksgake and didn't feel guilty for how much it cost .

I would buy a big house with no neighbours to annoy me and a private parking spot for my nice car. It would have all the extras in the car like a sunroof and heated seats. I would keep the petrol tank full because I can. I would drive 1000 miles in a day for fun ans not worry about maintenance costs or petrol or mileage on the clock . I would book a flight to nice places and not even book a hotel I'll book it when I get there.

But in reality I don't think lottery wins are real it's fake stories to keep the rats running in the race.

I would buy burgers every day. I would buy the hobos burgers and they would be my personal army. I would buy milkshakes every day as well. In this country milkshakes are £7.50 sometimes. It's a rip off. With this money I wouldn't have to worry. It's been a long time since I ate a good burger and milksgake and didn't feel guilty for how much it cost .

I would buy a big house with no neighbours to annoy me and a private parking spot for my nice car. It would have all the extras in the car like a sunroof and heated seats. I would keep the petrol tank full because I can. I would drive 1000 miles in a day for fun ans not worry about maintenance costs or petrol or mileage on the clock . I would book a flight to nice places and not even book a hotel I'll book it when I get there.

But in reality I don't think lottery wins are real it's fake stories to keep the rats running in the race.
Sounds like a plan

I play EuroMillions sometimes and I won €400 once. I also made some money on football bets

I'd buy a set of SU-30's and wage war against nato

start a company in energy, tech, or food production
buy gross materials to build a large house on a large plot of land with a farm, and marijuana plot, personal warehouse (5 million)
a GMC Canyon
a honda civic Type-R
spare a few million for investments in lucrative industries (buying low, selling high)
buy a fast food franchise in a high-traffic and commercial hot spot (such as inter cities)
buy large plots of land
I can't think of any else at the moment, but the possibilities are nearly infinite with that type of money.

A house near a lake, a boat, a hot tub and a horse.
I would save the rest to buy food, pay bills and everything i might need for the rest of my life.

I get the feeling you don't quite understand the cost of things

Honestly, I don't really think winning the lottery would make my life all that much better. I really despise all that consumerist shit and status symbols rich people buy. I think if I won the lottery I still would just rot on my computer all day, except with hot whores to fuck more often.

Genetic lottery >>> powerball lottery

I get the feeling you don't quite understand the cost of things
You're right I underestimated the costs. Also depends if I have a wife then, with so much money...

2-3 mansions = 30-50 million

a yacht = 20 million plus 50k per year

a private jet = 10 million + 700k running costs per year

hottest hookers there are (to learn how to have sex at 26 FML) = 500,000 per year

and I'd buy stakes in an average English football (soccer) club (60%), wanna lead it to the Premier League and Europa League = or 3. Liga (Germany) Club = 1-10 million depending on club and their financial situation, then 2-5 million per year as my investment

I'd also buy stakes in a 1st tier but low budget Swiss ice hockey club (60%) = 6 million. 1 million per year as investment.

Holidays, insurances, good food, donations to animal organisations/shelters, stocks/shares = 6 million per year

Honestly, I don't really think winning the lottery would make my life all that much better. I really despise all that consumerist shit and status symbols rich people buy. I think if I won the lottery I still would just rot on my computer all day, except with hot whores to fuck more often.

Genetic lottery >>> powerball lottery
true

- I'd buy 2-3 mansions, a yacht, a private jet, hottest hookers there are (to learn how to have sex at 26 FML), and I'd buy stakes in an average English football (soccer) club, wanna lead it to the Premier League and Europa League. I'd also buy stakes in a Swiss ice hockey club. I'd buy 60% in each, would cost me like 11 million.
I expect it to cost me about 5 million per year for these clubs. Plus 5 million to maintain my assets.

After all that, I'd still have about 550 million left
A large isolated cabin with Internet deep in the woods and a Jeep regular and I would probably by the best gaming computer and a gym in my large cabin. And I would just sit on my ass reading books and wait lifting for the rest of my life.

A large isolated cabin with Internet deep in the woods and a Jeep regular and I would probably by the best gaming computer and a gym in my large cabin. And I would just sit on my ass reading books and wait lifting for the rest of my life.
nice