Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What would women think of a 20+ y/o chad being a virgin?

BodyFat10orRope

BodyFat10orRope

Wizard
★★★★★
Makes me wonder. How much does he need pre selection. Would it improve his value in some women's eyes? I guess hypergamous women would see that he's not a fuckboy and that might be good for them (they have a better chance).

some shit like TEEHEE HES SO INNOCENT THATS CUTE!!!!!!
chad always wins

He wouldn't be a slayer, but he would easily get a girlfriend and get laid.

Same with shy chad

They would forcibally take his virginity from him. ded srs

It's not for everyone, but there would be no shortage of women willing to "show him the ropes", so to speak, to say the least

"Teehee I'd love to be his first time"

"Chad? Let me fix that for you real quick."

*drops bra and pannies*

They would try to corrupt him. :reeeeee:

Pre-selection -- and its opposite, pre-rejection -- are overrated, for the sole reason that neither comes out of thin air. A 20+ year old virgin Chad is probably severely mentally ill or religious. It also adds an element of mystery to him since nobody would think at first glance that he's a virgin, while with a sub-5, it's easy to tell just by looking at him why his dick is dry.

He'll have a line of women willing to take it unlike us.

They'd be attracted to him but they would laugh at his virginity.

~~~~AUTISM~~~~

Also in regard to religion, that is a mental illness. Especially if you willingly deny sex.

Try and find the thread on here, about this topic.

A prostitute had a chad come to her (I think he was like 23-24, she described him as a model if I remember correctly) and he was a virgin, she described how she started crying and felt so bad for him, she also tried to contact him multiple multiple times after they had sex.

They wouldn't think. They would simply fuck him

Look at Tim Tebow. Women are fighting to steal his virginity, but not to please him, but so they can continue to be there whores they are. Look at that women that literally dumped him because he wouldnt break his vow and not have sex with her before marriage. The bitch literally dumped a man that can provide everything. Money, strength, security, literally everything besides sex before marriage. The woman crumbled and dumped him. Her degeneracy simply couldnt handle it and this is the state of women in this day and age.

they would t(eehee)hink how innocent, characterous and pure he is for keeping his virginity and they would be so privileged at being a first woman that they would make him ultra comfortable by being a bag of meat with all holes accessible just for him.

if you are sub chad virgin then they would look down on you, spit on you and then walk away thinking how creepy, weird and disgusting you are

They would be turned off.

Theres a guy the class below me who is 20 and a virgin, he is very very good looking. Its a rumour here now, cause the girl spread it all over the place.

Basicly the girl was interested in him, they watched a movie and started to make out and he was freaking out cause he was nervous, she noticed something was wrong and finally he admitted he was a virgin, she was chocked but also turned off, from there she ghosted him.

Then she told tons of her girl friends about it and many in school know about it now.

Make no mistake, when women realise u havent been attractive to other women (they assumed it when ur a virgin), their primitive brain turns off all the pussy juices for you.

Seems many in here are still very blue pilled about women, you have to swallow the true black pill.

How can a chad even protect his virginity for that long without giving up on his desires? It's especially hard when foids throw themselves at you. and you basically have to do nothing to get foids.

Chad is Chad, they’d still throw their pussy at him. Fuck pre-selection, that’s some red pill nonsense.

Chad is Chad t doesn’t matter they’ll be salivating at his precedes regardless.

How can a chad even protect his virginity for that long without giving up on his desires? It's especially hard when foids throw themselves at you. and you basically have to do nothing to get foids.
Faith in god

They’d compete with other girls to see who can take his virginity

Theres a guy the class below me who is 20 and a virgin, he is very very good looking. Its a rumour here now, cause the girl spread it all over the place.

Basicly the girl was interested in him, they watched a movie and started to make out and he was freaking out cause he was nervous, she noticed something was wrong and finally he admitted he was a virgin, she was chocked but also turned off, from there she ghosted him.

Then she told tons of her girl friends about it and many in school know about it now.

Make no mistake, when women realise u havent been attractive to other women (they assumed it when ur a virgin), their primitive brain turns off all the pussy juices for you.

Seems many in here are still very blue pilled about women, you have to swallow the true black pill.
How the hell could anyone be so fickle? Foids are such fucked up creatures.

Makes me wonder. How much does he need pre selection. Would it improve his value in some women's eyes? I guess hypergamous women would see that he's not a fuckboy and that might be good for them (they have a better chance).
It likely won't look as bad because they probably would think it's by choice like he's religious or something.

Try and find the thread on here, about this topic.

A prostitute had a chad come to her (I think he was like 23-24, she described him as a model if I remember correctly) and he was a virgin, she described how she started crying and felt so bad for him, she also tried to contact him multiple multiple times after they had sex.
Damn. How rare do you think that is?

So not even chad can escape virginity? brutal ngl

Look at Tim Tebow. Women are fighting to steal his virginity, but not to please him, but so they can continue to be there whores they are. Look at that women that literally dumped him because he wouldnt break his vow and not have sex with her before marriage. The bitch literally dumped a man that can provide everything. Money, strength, security, literally everything besides sex before marriage. The woman crumbled and dumped him. Her degeneracy simply couldnt handle it and this is the state of women in this day and age.
God damn it, can foids think of anything that isnt sex?

it could be happen only among mormons, amish etc. a normal chad has always women who approach him at any moment and he fucks some of them for sure

all foids are naturally born sexual predators, only that for them is totally legal.
male predators are always being persecuted while the foids get a free pass to act as degenerate perverts and "its totally normal"

- Chad
- 20+ yo virgin

Pick one

A 20+ year old virgin Chad is probably severely mentally ill or religious.
This. I have a Chaddam friend and he's very Islamic. Could easily lose it if he wanted to. I admire him for it.