Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory What would u do if your teen daughter came home crying at 3 AM after u told her not to stay out late

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★

Yeah what would u do in that situation

Ask where I failed as a parent

Nothing, I'm not having kids

Beat her (in Terrarria) and make her wish she hadn't come home :feelsLSD:

I would have sex with her to make up for my lost youth and never having sex with a teenage girl. DUH.

have sex with her

Why did you make her 2D :fuk: now i cant be based

Last edited:
check her vag for cum

That's very unlikely to happen, because if I found out that I'm gonna have a daughter I'd either abort her or make her my sex slave.

Sell her off to Isis as a Sex Save :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:

take out the belt

@FrothySolutions @Emba @oldcel75 @radishman @Uggo Mongo @turbocuckcel_7000 @epillepsy @other inklers who are old enough to have a teenage daughter irl; thoughtlo
brutal oldcel callout

@FrothySolutions @Emba @oldcel75 @radishman @Uggo Mongo @turbocuckcel_7000 @epillepsy @other inklers who are old enough to have a teenage daughter irl; thoughtlo
Check the locks on the basement doors

Then,
Grab her by the pussy
And...
check her vag for cum
But...
That's very unlikely to happen, because if I found out that I'm gonna have a daughter I'd either abort her or make her my sex slave.

"Hey, Look, I'm so edgy!11!!!"

Kids...

go and get the milk

My sister was sexually active as a teen. My parents insisted on getting the guy's name and pressing some kind of charges, but I don't think anything stuck. They kept a much tighter leash on my sister after that.

This is why parenthood is a tough gig. Your kid will try to be independent. Your kid will try to break your rules. But you love that kid. So what are you supposed to do when they defy you?

I would make her the next yuno gasai

i will do a live demonstration of what can happen at 3 AM if you happen to walk face to face with a group of immigrants :feelsdevil:

Abort it before she was born

move her somewhere with sharia law

Make some chocolate milk, put on Katy Perry “Firework”, hold her in my arms… and say you can do better, sweetheart.

Then make a thread on reddit telling the world how proud I am that she’s finally exploring herself.
Its seriously suifuel seeing how many replies my threads used to get on average:feelsrope:

Quality and quantity of active users has gone down so much since the start of 2022

Make some chocolate milk, put on Katy Perry “Firework”, hold her in my arms… and say you can do better, sweetheart.

Then make a thread on reddit telling the world how proud I am that she’s finally exploiting herself.