Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What would the ideal society look like to you guys?

• Thread starter AdolfHitlerOfficial
  • Start date
AdolfHitlerOfficial

AdolfHitlerOfficial

Greycel
Im curious to see what you guy's ideas are.

A society where personality matters over looks, and a man’s reputation isn’t based solely on how muscular he is.

A perfect society is the one I’m in, slowly collapsing, like the Weimar Republic. Then, like you Adolfphus, I can seize power through support, and assert my authority.

Some form of totalitarian government in which I am the dictator. I tell the top officials some vague directions on what to do, and I live a life of leisure and pleasure.

borg from star trek

A science fiction world where we can surpass our animalistic desires

Some form of totalitarian government in which I am the dictator. I tell the top officials some vague directions on what to do, and I live a life of leisure and pleasure.
Do you even have the will to power though?

What about the solution to the women question?

Tribal society with strong blood and soil culture, monoracial, not too many people, women are mothers and housewives and are strictly punished and shamed for promiscuity. Some technological comforts but no smartphones, social media, etc.

Cult of personality that revolves around me

20171014_map501.jpg