Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What would realistically have to change about society to stop women from being so hypergamous?

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★★
The reason inceldom is such a big issue is due to foid hypergamy. when women chase the top 20% of men, the rest of men are going to struggle or be incel. it’s really that simple.

Ive heard various solutions but none seem to be practical. One is a return to monogamy, but there’s no way we could go back to monogamy because it’d be in violation of human rights. even socially enforced monogamy wouldn’t work because women could just go on tinder and fuck chad without social consequence because no one would have to know. even if we did go back to monogamy, women dont need men anymore like in the 1950’s, so might just stay single/turn lesbian.

Another is improvement to surgery, but then the bar would be set from chad to gigachad.

Another is improving sex dolls/VR, but this is just cope.

One solution I came up with is trying to end gynocentrism, as it would mean women arent given positive reinforcement and validation just for existing, which greatly exacerbates hypergamy. however, this also seems like an insurmountable task.

anyone have other ideas which could potentially work? beta uprising maybe?

The reason inceldom is such a big issue is due to foid hypergamy. when women chase the top 20% of men, the rest of men are going to struggle or be incel. it’s really that simple.

Ive heard various solutions but none seem to be practical. One is a return to monogamy, but there’s no way we could go back to monogamy because it’d be in violation of human rights. even socially enforced monogamy wouldn’t work because women could just go on tinder and fuck chad without social consequence because no one would have to know. even if we did go back to monogamy, women dont need men anymore like in the 1950’s, so might just stay single/turn lesbian.

Another is improvement to surgery, but then the bar would be set from chad to gigachad.

One solution I came up with is trying to end gynocentrism, as it would mean women arent given positive reinforcement and validation just for existing, which greatly exacerbates hypergamy. however, this also seems like an insurmountable task.

Death penalty for whoring around

We’d need a collapse.

First take their phones away (this will shatter their worlds in the matter of days)

Then make it illegal for them to use the internet (after this they will give none chads the time of day and not throw a fit over cat calling)

then make it illegal to prositute or sell their bodies.

Then take away all their rights one at a time (slow painful misery)

Then they will be somewhat back to normal.

Then make it illegal for them to work and have education

Last edited:
Most men get laid anyway, so no need for any of this. If youre incel now you would be incel 200 years ago:blackpill::blackpill:

1. expel jews from western society.
2. re-instate morally upstanding leaders in government, media and academic institutions.
3. profit.

you would have to get technology that allows foids to increase their 2 digit iq and inject them sentience enough to feel guilty about anything that doesn't only affect themselves.

My hypothesis is that our problem arises from a population imbalance.

As foids are naturally picky and men are naturally hornier, the top 20% males are able to handle all the foid supply and end up monopolizing it, as people always choose the best between the available. So we would need a population of foids much larger than the population of men in order to maintain an equilibrium of everyone that's interested finding a partner, i.e. for every male to get a girl. In that way the foid supply would spill over to lower males. In other words foids would be forced to accept or even to compete for lower males.

The other big issue is genetics, which only surgeries and eugenics can solve.

Last edited:
There’s a surplus of men, if 80% of men died off that would help. Maybe a war with China

Most men get laid anyway, so no need for any of this. If youre incel now you would be incel 200 years ago:blackpill::blackpill:
Infiltrator

This got out of control.

Absolutely nothing, it is in their primal nature. The only way to stop female hypermagy is by force because a female will never willingly fuck a sub 8 non filthy rich male when she could have chad

Last edited:
You know as far as I'm concerned Margaret Atwood is an incel writer, I'm dead serious you guys. I find her dark visions of the future to be inspiring, thoughtful, delightful, and as a theoretical applied field manual to building a future much, in the same way, the global elites hijacked 1984 making it into a present reality today even though George Orwell, if he was still alive today, would have obviously objected against it. We should start calling her Saint Margaret Atwood from now on. I mean, it would be nice if there was a peaceful future without hostile conflict centered around pinned-up sexual rage or envy, but man, I don't think there will be where her fictional writings almost seem like a feminist self-fulfilling prophecy from a male incel point of view. It's like our paths are somehow aligned together, or maybe I'm just reading too much into it which also could be true. :feelsEhh::feelsdevil::yes:

In a way her writings are prophetic, I see her fiction on a long enough timeline becoming reality, but what she got wrong in her book was thinking the phenomena would be limited to the United States specifically only, I think a future Gilead will become a global one worldwide at some point where fiction given long enough will become reality. [No, not even Canada will be a sanctuary or refuge in the future, sorry gals. Maybe Antarctica, maybe. Probably not.] :feelsdevil:

And yes Margaret, I'm hoping somebody shows you this post of mine. Cheers! I'm your biggest adoring male fan concerning your writings, but not in the way you would like as I have a couple of dark visions of the future of my own where there isn't a happy ending. Praised be! :feelsokman:

[And spoiler alert, I have jerked myself off repetitively watching the television show, best fucking hard-on I have ever had in my life. My pee-pee becomes firmly erect watching many television episodes.:feelsEhh:]

Last edited: