Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What would personalitymaxxing actually entail?

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
If we bought into the bluepillers mantra of improving our personalities, what would that actually look like?

- Be funnier! Your sense of humour is built throughout your life and is a developmental expression of yourself, "becoming funnier" isn't really a thing. If you don't got it, you don't got it. Practicing one-liners is not going to make you funny.

- Be kinder! Being kinder is easy, being kind is the easiest thing in the world. The problem is that everyone can be kind. It's a baseline expected trait. It will not make you more attractive (rather the opposite)

- Be more social! Sure, you can practice your social skills but if you're beginning from zero, it's hard to make leaps in that domain. Most people make friends through friends, if you don't have any friends, you can't just construct a social life around you

- Be more charismatic! Same as with funny, charisma is deeply rooted, if you even have to try, you don't got it.

- Be more optimistic! If you've accepted the Blackpill, you've essentially depleted all your optimism through life experience. There's no rekindling that if something extraordinary doesn't happen to improve your life. Optimism can only come if you're still grasping onto the hope of a better future.

So yeah, "improving your personality" is just an empty phrase. You can tweak some of your traits, but your personality is pretty much set in stone.

If we bought into the bluepillers mantra of improving our personalities, what would that actually look like?

- Be funnier! Your sense of humour is built throughout your life and is a developmental expression of yourself, "becoming funnier" isn't really a thing. If you don't got it, you don't got it. Practicing one-liners is not going to make you funny.

- Be kinder! Being kinder is easy, being kind is the easiest thing in the world. The problem is that everyone can be kind. It's a baseline expected trait. It will not make you more attractive (rather the opposite)

- Be more social! Sure, you can practice your social skills but if you're beginning from zero, it's hard to make leaps in that domain. Most people make friends through friends, if you don't have any friends, you can't just construct a social life around you

- Be more charismatic! Same as with funny, charisma is deeply rooted, if you even have to try, you don't got it.

- Be more optimistic! If you've accepted the Blackpill, you've essentially depleted all your optimism through life experience. There's no rekindling that if something extraordinary doesn't happen to improve your life. Optimism can only come if you're still grasping onto the hope of a better future.

So yeah, "improving your personality" is just an empty phrase. You can tweak some of your traits, but your personality is pretty much set in stone.
Never ask a normie how to improve your personality. I have an old Reddit Dm of this from about a year ago. Let me find it

Generally what normies mean by good personality is being a positive social butterfly who is liked by everyone. I don't think they understand that low value ugly men aren't liked by anyone, thus they end up unsocial. Also it kind of means that to have a good personality, you're not supposed to have depression. Men aren't allowed that, only women are allowed to be depressed and have the privilege of dating other people. As a man you're just supposed to be stoic and happy with whatever life throws at you.

Just be an agreeable cuck, worship women, never complain, shut up about any problem you have, worship women, follow the status quo, support lgbt, trannies and cuckism, worship women

Personaliteehee means being a person people like. Which is based on looks.

In sexual selection situations, personality is analogous to the paint job applied to a car.

Obviously a good looking sleek car with a nice glossy coat of paint will look even more amazing, if it is coated in a dark matte tone it will look even more badass, sure.

However, if your car is a Ford Pinto, you can spend the rest of your life experimenting with different colours and paints, and it will still be a Ford Pinto.

Likewise, if you lack the height, looks, status, neurotipicality etc. you can remake your personality using any model you want and you'll still have an unsatisfactory love life.

Sure, if you're a depressed and rude normie, you can improve your love life by personalitymaxxing, but if you seriously lack the attributes that constitute a "normie", you can have the sweetest personality and you'll still be rejected.

Wilkes McDermid, for instance, had several friends who described him as very nice, sociable and pleasant person, they would enjoy being around him. Foids were still repelled by him.

Last edited:
Never ask a normie how to improve your personality. I have an old Reddit Dm of this from about a year ago. Let me find it
IMG 8658
IMG 8657

(He did not infact tell me what to work on. He just said “get off those Blackpill sites man!”)

Also may I add that this guy was one of the rudest, unfunniest and insufferable people I’ve ever had the displeasure of speaking to. I tried being respectful but this guy was a rude as fuck

It must also be noted that there is a strong genetic component in personality, we do not come from nothing.

We are not "blank sheets" as progressives want to believe

Everyone has a character like one of their parents, or a grandfather, great-grandfather or uncle.

That we have reached the point of having to highlight such a obviety shows how deeply locked we are in Plato's cave as a society.

View attachment 1277216View attachment 1277217
(He did not infact tell me what to work on. He just said “get off those Blackpill sites man!”)

Also may I add that this guy was one of the rudest, unfunniest and insufferable people I’ve ever had the displeasure of speaking to. I tried being respectful but this guy was a rude as fuck
IMG 8659

This is the ideal personality guys! Bullying autist ppl and short men! And talking like a American highschool bullying

Your sense of humour is built throughout your life and is a developmental expression of yourself
nah normie 'humour' is just artificial bells and whistles it's not organic

I don't understand, is it his personality or is his height the reason why people reject him?

404 brain not found :feelstastyman:
Yep. Guy was a retard. Looks, height and autism doesn’t matter. Then he mocked me for being autistic short and ugly

Just be an agreeable cuck, worship women, never complain, shut up about any problem you have, worship women, follow the status quo, support lgbt, trannies and cuckism, worship women
True, it's more about holding the "right" opinions of modern society more than anything.

Most people have such similar core personalities anyway that what people try to do to stand out is to be vocal on social issues.