Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel What would life look like if you were Bluepilled?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20195
  • Start date
Deleted member 20195

Deleted member 20195

Self-banned
-
If I was bluepilled I would probably have some foid friends, they would cry on my shoulder after Chad and Tyrone used them as a cum dumpster and didn't call back.
I'd probably end up with a landwhale with three kids from two different dads and I'd actually be happy with that situation because I'd be all for women's rights/feminism and think she is a strong independent woman.

I'd spend half my wages looking after the landwhales kids and babysit them when she went on girls night out. If she cheats on me I'd try to reconcile and make it work because it was probably my fault or something I did for her to lose interest in me. In my spare time I'd go to festivals and pride marches and go for drinks with my other bluebilled cuck friends. We would talk about work and festivals and general gossip about others in our social circle.

Living a life of blissful ignorance might be better for me.

fuck it would be so shit, I was never bluepilled per say, I was more the "redpill version" of the bluepilled if that makes sense, I always wondered why I had no friends or no girlfriend, it made me feel like shit because initially I thought it was because of my introverted personality, it would be the same situation now if I was bluepilled, always wondering "where I went wrong:, but I now know its all bullshit and have no regrets and I feel liberated

I think it would be over. I would go crazy doing the same thing expecting different results.

I'd be fatter and more social.

Probably crying due to constant rejections

Acting like a derogatory clown of myself, falsifying in vain and pretending to be on the charts