Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What would it take for you to want to participate in society again?

• Thread starter hindustan_zindabad
  • Start date
H

hindustan_zindabad

ancientcel
★★
Recently a poll was done on .co and I think it said about 80% of people don't feel like they should have to contribute to society? What would it take for you to want to participate in society again? No troll answers that infringe on other peoples rights like state-mandated girlfriends - what are some real practical copes you would like to see?

Personally I think the legalization of prostitution and certain illicit drugs would be sufficient enough cope to keep men interested in working and not dropping out. Not only that but if prostitution was legalized a lot less men would be paying for shitty services like OnlyFans where they don't even get to have the sex. Do you think the government will ever address our needs? Or will automation be ready by then and they'll tell us all to go fuck ourselves? Are we going to end up like japan? Anime and gaming aren't strong enough copes we need prostitution and drugs just as a starting point IMO

State mandated virgin gf

For a woman to swipe right on me, and not ghost when I reply

For volcels like @Speedloader to fuck roasties happily

You said virgin gf is your only ticket to social motivation which is a volcel line. idk don't take it too seriously I was just fooling around

You said virgin gf is your only ticket to social motivation which is a volcel line. idk don't take it too seriously I was just fooling around
5E29DFB7 C018 4949 9FDA DA8B70DD5DE9

A 100 years rollback in terms of laws would be a good starting point.

Personally I think the legalization of prostitution and certain illicit drugs would be sufficient enough cope to keep men interested

The poll was from 2018 I think. Necroed thread. :feelskek:
Anyway, copes are NOT an incentive.
Personally I wanted a family. Now I realize its not possible and its not going to happen. What do I have to work for? In my mind, nothing.
Although I would be lying If I said I have a solution to the problem.

And yes, we are all going to end up like japan.

Last edited:
A 4/10 girlfriend

brain transplant being dutch

hyper-inflation

i want to see boomers get destroyed

this is an interesting question. feels like a lot of the anger at "society" on here is a meme tbh. it's such a broad term. usually what people are actually referring to when they talk about "society" on this site is superficial standards of sexual desirability

For a woman to swipe right on me, and not ghost when I reply

Basically. I'll let you know if a foid swipes right on me. I paid for Tinder, Bumble, and Hinge and I still haven't gotten a single foid to even like me (aka they swipe right on me but I don't swipe right on them).

Not even the uglies want me.

Loyal, loving looksmatch gf around my age

I deeply resent this society and would prefer it collapsed. Contributing to society is the opposite of what I want.

I'd need my energy and motivation to return, however I don't think that there is a realistic scenario in which that could happen.

Banning social media, no smartphones, reversing cultural decline(OMG THANOS :soy: :soy:)

Honestly most of my unwillingness to contribute to society has to do with the fact that I have no stake in it.

I don't have, and probably will never have a loyal wife and kids to take care of. I don't have a nation to belong to as I'm stuck in a multicultural, post-modern mess, and I don't really own anything of value. Literally all I have is my-self and my labour, and the only thing society wants me to do is work and consume until I die. That's honestly not enough for me, to just be a worker ant. I don't think that's a feeling that I will ever shake, even with legal prostitute and drugs.

I don't think legalized prostitution would get more men to participate in society, since it offers them only sexual release but no stake in society. Without a family, without children you have little reason to care about society or the future so long as your own comfort is preserved. Without ties to society you could just leave the city you live in or leave your country, no reason to fight for it or care about it.

Personally, I've lived in the same city for 15 years now, and I could leave tomorrow and never look back or miss it. I'm living like a tourist or visiting stranger with no connection to the city or its inhabitants and have since I moved here.

Honestly most of my unwillingness to contribute to society has to do with the fact that I have no stake in it.

I don't have, and probably will never have a loyal wife and kids to take care of. I don't have a nation to belong to as I'm stuck in a multicultural, post-modern mess, and I don't really own anything of value. Literally all I have is my-self and my labour, and the only thing society wants me to do is work and consume until I die. That's honestly not enough for me, to just be a worker ant. I don't think that's a feeling that I will ever shake, even with legal prostitute and drugs.

Good point. I don't even know what my society would want from me, or anyone else, except working and consuming. It seems society at large have no higher goals, nothing to fight for or take seriously.

Nothing. I’m done with society.

Legalized prostitution

Looksmatched gf

People to stop mocking me, gaslighting me, and dismissing me when I vent about my problems, people knowing when to stop bullying and poking fun at me if I make it clear they went overboard, abolition of sex selective military draft like Rookh Kshatriya has said (can't find the link right now, but he did say it would be a sign of goodwill to sub 8 males),
ethnic women not openly flaunting how they only get with non-ethnic men and making racist jokes about ethnic men,
and people to stop mogging me and giving me space when I walk.

I know I can't expect for people to be friends with me or interact like they do with others, but this would be a start and make me feel less like the world is out to get me.

Government issued virgin gf.

Can I at least talk about this problem without being labeled a terrorist?
full

Public witch executions (İn Age of Empires 2)

Nothing would bring me to partecipate in this society.

If we had a society where degeneracy was opposed and everyone had their birthright of raising a family met, then I would be happy to partecipate in it

Cucks would need to go extinct. In the unlikely case of this occuring, i'd might consider controbuting to society, again.

A loving girlfriend

this is an interesting question. feels like a lot of the anger at "society" on here is a meme tbh. it's such a broad term. usually what people are actually referring to when they talk about "society" on this site is superficial standards of sexual desirability
idk tbh. im so fucked up i have never thought about a good thing happening to me.

This is elementary political theory but the central idea underlying the Roussean "Social Contract" is that the individual and the government enter into an agreement where in the individual agrees to give up certain rights for the protection of the most integral/necessary rights (e.g., right to civilized society, right to property). In affluent Western nations, the expectations are much higher than merely rights. All high standard of living social democracies all provided socialized health care, state-public housing, free secondary public education, and food stamps. However, state s*xual welfare is not.

If the state/government does not care if I LDAR, I opt out of this social contract. They're not holding up there end of the bargain, why the f*ck should I hold up my end of the bargain? Being a 'productive member of society' is sklavenmoral speak. I'm a higher man, I see through it all.

Creating a time machine to go back to my childhood and let me have a normal life where I have friends and a GF, instead of being bullied, and isolated.
the only motivators for me to contribute would be if enforced patriarchy and arranged marriage were established in white society, or after having a major looksmaxxing transformation.

pretty much impossible

Last edited:
for assisted suicide to be legal